Going to Florida: Needs Suggestion/ Feedback

I will be going to florida this year I’m debating on fly or driving but what ever the case is where is a good travel agency that would hook me up with a good price?
Looking to stay 5 to 6 days anywhere in florida would be find your suggestion is welcomed!!! Where did you go, how much was it, where didd you stay, etc common question. Thanks
Pricing range would be sweet too

i have relatives in tampa and clearwater, both beautiful to visit.

flights u can get for 100 bucks if u search

^^word.

don’t drive… trust me. i just did it 2 weeks ago. IT SUCKED!

flying to tampa is about $150…and if u go southwest, it’s non-stop

if u come around here… you have tampa, clearwater and st.pete within 20 min of each other

:word:

than you also have orlando, sarasota with in 45 min of here

dont drive especially if its not going to permenent, plan abou two days each way. that 4, so if you have a week off thats onl like 3 days down here.

Skunk u also drove ahuge ass u-haul…rolling in a comfy car aint that bad…but agreed…if ur on vaction fly…its ur vacation

^^ its still bad no matter what u drive.

download the ding from southwest

within 2 weeks you’ll find round trip airfare to tampa for about $100

???

profit

well, when I was in jacksonville, I thought it was perfect. It was right around this time of the year… high 70’s for the low… probably mid 80’s-90 during the day. Not sure about hotels as we got a nice discount on ours though.

I personally liked the drive aswell. Took around 14 hours… so figure approx 30 hours total driving time

stay at skunk’s place he said u could stay as long as u want

not to mention the cost of fuel will be easily double the cost of decent priced airfare.

Word, just got back from Orlando on Friday. Trip was awesome and Southwest nonstop cant be beat. Plenty to do as far as golf, beaches and amusement parks. Plus with the endless timeshare opportunities, spend a few hours and get free ish, thats what we did.

Did the wife run back from FL?

bestfares.com of bestfare.com I forget.

Get the cheapest fares on that site, then lowball priceline a few bucks less.

You’ll usually get it.

I was in west palm for like 99 bucks roundtrip.

:tup:

justin is always finding good deals. Like that 4 star joint when shawn was going away lol PIMP and hell of a steal :tup:

No on the way home we did have a quick stop in Baltimore, so I made her run home from there.

If you go to Florida, Fly don’t drive. If you drive you’ll be tired & exhausted.Flying You’ll be rested and refreshed. Where to go? I’d go to Miami so much is happen there(close to Ft.Lauderdale, Homstead,Coconut Grove & Key west).There’s always something going on . As in Orlando&Tampa the scene is slow and not always happen every night. ( How I know? I’ve lived in Florida for 6yrs.)

:mamoru: Why would you pay a travel agent to setup a trip to FLORIDA? That’s like getting a AAA TripTik to go to Rochester. :cjerk:

If you do go to Orlando, make sure to check out Jelly Rolls. It is a bar in Epcot on the Disney Boardwalk. It is a piano bar where two guys play requests all night long. Great time and Tuesday is cast night so all the hotties are there. Snow White, Cinderella, Minnie, def worth checking out.

I am so going there tomorrow now