Colonie is Steppin it up

They were bustin balls over stupid crap 5 years ago when I started driving. Back when the Economy was doing just dandy, compared to todays standards.

One of my Maxima forums is NYC based. They always get ticketed for stupid stuff like tint. I don’t know what you two are goin on about. As far as going 80 with everyone else, that is why I love the Garden State Parkway, the Henry Hudson Parkway, The Cross Island Parkway, and many others. lol.

Not true. My brother had his limo tint ticket thrown out because the judge didn’t feel like dealing with it (something so retarded). This was back in 2001. He has 15% tint on his windows. Still does and has only been bothered once or twice because he drives like my grandmother.

POINT OF THE MATTER IS: MANY TICKETS THEY HAND OUT ARE REVENUE BOOSTERS ONLY. THEY HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH SAFETY, ETC. EVEN THOUGH THEY SAY SO (do you think they would tell you the ticket is for revenue purposes? Yeah. Right.)

How many times am I going to have to say it? Yes, you got it. Pay it. But the reason why those tickets exist is to help the state/town make money. It’s 0 points as Bakerian said, so just pay it. If it was about safety, the FEDERAL goverment would require a certain % of light to pass through. The fact that states set that law, means it’s not about safety. I’m sure every Police Department would love to keep their cops as safe as possible, but when you have states like NY with 70% laws and states like FL with 28% laws, what gives? It’s obviously not about safety.