I'm Goin to FL!

I got bored the other day so I decided to go to Florida. Some buddies of mine are moving and just to get the hell outta PA I offered to help as long as I got to relax on a beach at some point in the journey. We’re caravaning down Monday evening. Should be fun! I forget the name of the city but its West something or Fort something. About 2 hrs north of Miami on the gulf side. I’m pumped. Screw this place for a few days!

SUN AND FUN!

fun fun, but i just hate the drive!

Yeah, thats the only part I am not looking forward to. My buddy who is moving has 2 cars and I was hoping I could drive one down for him and fly back but he’s leaving the Integra here in PA in his mom’s garage.

fort lauderdale(sp)? fuck that, go to daytona…

nah, its not Lauderdale. Fort Meyers rings a bell but I don’t know exactly. I am going to where they are moving so I have a free place to sleep. I’m pretty sure that:

anywhere I go in FL > Rochester, PA

ya fort meyers in on the gulf side… but Miami is on the ocean side… Have fun…!

one day Uniontown the next Florida …What a life

I have a weekend in Carlisle comin up in Aug too :bigok: :smiley: :cool:

driving > flying

whitey, how could you hate the drive, being that you’ve driven to LA?

nothing like driving when you car is running good

ive driven from PA to Ft. Lauderdale and back
PA to Key West and back

fun times
no tickets
woo woo
never driving again
$300some a plane ticket for round-trip > .driving

I hope no tickets get involved. I am taking my Civic so not much of a speeding issue there but my buddies turbo Integra might create cause to get pulled over. But we’ll prolly stick together. I’m excited, I can’t wait.

How long has it taken you guys to get to Fl? driving relatively close to the speed limit??

Florida fucking blows. 90 degrees with 500% humidity = teh lose.

getting out of PA > humidity > work > snow

friend told me it took her 18 hours last year

i’m going to daytona beach for our honey moon, 40 a night for a beachview holiday inn room too!!! (gotta love employee discount) and our plane tickets were only 220 a pop round trip. the rental car is gonna hurt though, damn me being under 25

my trip is only costing me gas, food, and condoms!

yahoo maps says 15hrs to get there, I’m sure the speed we go will be solely dependent on the slowest car… in this case it will be the 6cyl camero I bet… :kekegay:

or the U-Haul… that would be a good race I bet

damn, you have to pay for gas, food, AND condoms?

YOu’d think your boyfriend would at least step up to the plate and buy the condoms.

What a dick.