Going to the dealer tomorrow to order..............

A Z-06!!!Not 100% sure if they know what they are talking about as they told me they have 1 allocation left and for me to come in and pick colors and options.On the Corvette forums they say the last 06Z will be built on June 26th,obviously too late to pick a color and such.So I’m going to go in Tom. and see what they are doing.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2006-Chevrolet-Corvette-Z06-505-HP-RED-BLACK-RED-2K-MLS_W0QQitemZ4653582060QQihZ002QQcategoryZ6168QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
This is the exact car I will try and order.LOve the interior.
D

awesome man, gl :tup:

Nice… You ordering it from Bill W?

That will be insane…if you get this…I most definately want a ride!

what happened to wanting the “more than you afford pal…Ferarri”
Still fucking hott just wondered

What does that mean? More then I can afford???
D

umm fast and furious quote…

oh ok then lol.The ferrari is sidetracked until the damn things come down in price.Right now there is a F430 on ebay USED and the bidding is $320,000 reserve not yet met!!!car only stickered for 220-230 NEW.I will not pay 50-100K over sticker for a car.One of the reasons I wanted anb F car is for their low depreciation. Not going to be the one who pays the Markup tho.In a month or so when I have a little cash freed up,I’m going to go upto Toronto and see what they say.I want to be prepared tho in case they say give us 20-50K down and we’ll order you one and I have to tell them to wait a few months.LOL that would be embarassing.
Joe- Not going to be using Paddock anymore.Besides when I went there they told me $10K OVER sticker.Some loyalty.Did the same to LND MISL,whom between the 2 of us have bought/sent them prob. close to 50 sales in the last few yrs.
D

If you want to buy an exotic, DuPont Registry is > ebay

There is a dealer selling F430 hard tops for 20K over sticker and verts for I think 40K

That sucks… which dealership do you deal with now?

make sure you update this thread

christ man, i’ve only seen one over the past 6 months, over 6 states

You think they would have cleaned their car up before taking pictures of it.

:tup: I need a ride in it as well. I miss my vette

the only domestic pimp ride being built right now :tup:

lol ya just a quote, no hard feelings bro just wondered what was going on with that if you were still going to go through with it. I agree on the skipping out until then come down in price it’s not going to be worth it in the long run.

Sweet. I wanna run you when you get it. :tup:

I think they run high 11’s if I’m right.I will be getting cheater slicks and unhooking that exhaust baffle thing they have on them.I also think if ya put a cam and headers w/ a tune you can get close to 500RWHP w/ them.should be good for 10’s there.Have to get the car first tho.
D

Yeah I think 10s are quite doable with the bolt ons youve mentioned. Well hit me up when ya get it. Id like to get a run against you stock, and then once youve done your modding. Good luck with gettin it :tup:

From what I’ve read/been told, the car off the showroom floor will do mid 11’s, @ about 127mph.

Be sure to ask if any of the recall work was done on them, as there will be some downtime. The only recalls I know of, is the roof, and the hydraulics in the power steering have faulty hoses, and connectors.

I’m sure if its one of the later ones off the assembly line, it will have already had these problems adressed.

Also the shifter is oriented in such a way, in which it is easy to miss a 2nd to 3rd shift, you’ll get used to it though.

I hope you enjoy it.

Oh and one more problem.

You’re still dealing with a GM dealership, and it seems as though they will do anything, and make every excuse in the book, to not fix your car.