Golfer in trouble for pretty amazing shot

Taking out a hawk at 75 yards with a golf ball takes some skill.

http://www.golf.com/golf/tours_news/article/0,28136,1720036,00.html

Kind of hard to argue “I didn’t mean it” when you took several shots trying to hit it though.

several shots trying to hit it
ugh, moron.

Nice shot though.

:clap: :clap:

“Just trying to scare it away.”

You know, if you are hitting golfballs towards something, you better be damned ready for the consequences if you actually HIT it. And how DARE a bird make noise in a tree…I mean, doesn’t it realize you are supposed to be quiet during golf?

Some other great sports hunters:

as amazing is that is, Randy Johnson hitting the pigeon or whatever it was, is better.

``Because of the high profile nature of this case, the PGA needs to take steps to address its interest and to make it clear that they don’t condone animal cruelty,’’ said Dale Bartlett, the deputy manager for animal cruelty issues for the Humane Society of the United States.

Yeah, that’s the first thing I thought, the PGA condones killing hawks.:bloated:

WHERE ARE ALL THE PEOPLE FROM THE PUPPY CHUCKING THREAD??

Title change?

yes, but taht was completely random…

That’s why it’s so great. What are the odds?

not as good as the odds of you dying today…? :hug:

one time when i was at the harris hill golf course i almost hit a goose lol it missed him by about 6"

Seriously, animals are so inconsiderate these days.

I once hit a morning dove with a badminton birdie in my backyard. It made a hilarious sound and everyone laughed.

Hey man, nice shot.

Offering?

OMG this one is fucking hilarious.

Basic Instinct stylez

I shot some little yellow bird with a pellet gun back when I was in highschool. I thought I was proving to myself that I was a good shot; until that cute little guy flopped around suffering until he died in the hot California sun. I felt bad…