Good Deal or Bad Deal?

[quote=“livin4hockey,post:34,topic:40156"”]

You’re probably looking at anywhere from $2,000-$2,500 for the complete setup based on how well the compression is. Ebay usually has at least a handful of stock low mileage 13B TT’s all in that price range. And like I said before, I’m pretty sure that car’s been on the market for a while. Good luck with your offer, who knows what the seller with say. You could get a great deal.

[/quote]

I looked for it on there and didnt see it. Can you find the ad or his username for me? The car might suck balls and look like shit but thats why my buddy(who is th local guru) is going to check it out for me. I dont plan on buying anthing untill May/June so the only way im picking i up would be if he bites on a lowball offer. Like i said though they dont seem to sell in Seattle the only i looked at before i deployed was on the market for 6 months before the guy ended up selling for 11k he was asking 15k. If i leave it stock ad dont beat it tooooo bad should it last for a year or two. Is it mods that kill these things or do they die on stock hp levels as well?