Good new for VZ subs in Buffalo area, LTE is coming sooner rather than later

http://www.engadget.com/2010/09/16/verizon-to-light-up-lte-network-in-30-nfl-cities-this-year/

Nice, then you guys can has sim cards. Only 10 years late.

I’m so mad that raleigh won’t be part of this. We already have the infrastructure in place!!!

VZW and AT&T roaming on each other eventually is going to be solid though. Could be the end for Sprint when they lose the verizon roaming safety net.

Just went to an LTE event by Verizon a week or so ago. While it looked promising the “end of year” talk was not realistic. The back end is being worked on now but they even stated 4g phones/devices won’t be available for another 2+ years, what a fail if that holds any water.

I wonder if we are back hauling this hmmm

Did you talk to Geehee and get signed up for the beta yet? That’s sweet that they let you keep the phone after…

Yea Jeff hooked me up…I hate verizon before but free phone + fast speeds can’t argue with that :tup:

I know he had some more spots open in another thread…I know he was letting people on here PM him for a beta test.

I vant I vant </russian>

From when I had talked to one of their Executive Data Managers (of I believe Verizon East), he had said that if LTE launches during the holidays, it will only be used for broadband devices. He “guessed” that the first LTE handset will be out during the first quarter.

according to this map it says 4g market is in rochester

does that mean we wont get it or will it travel that far?

bro i just got some 4G VZW iphones, hit for on the low for the hookup!!!

eye waannt vzw ifonnnne