Good news from Bud Park (Road Course)

Hey all,

Good news - I was listening to 630 Ched this afternoon and they had some official from Bud Park talking to Bryan Hall (Douche). Anyway, the guy was asked if BP has any plans for the future and he said that they are going to pave the road course eventually, they just need to raise the money. He said they’ve raised half the money that will be required to pave it.

Can you imagine how fucking cool it is going to be when we have an honest to god full-size road course in the Edmonton area? I swear, parts are already falling off my car just from me thinking about how much I’d flog it around that friggin’ track. Actually, they’re falling off because it’s a hotrodded family sedan, but still… :smiley:

In any event, discuss. :E

They have had “half of the money required” for the past 5 years. I’ll believe it when I see the paving trucks out there getting it done. Until then I won’t get my hopes up.

Ahh bollocks. I knew it was too good to be true! :?

Ya, they’ve been discussing it for years and years, and always had “investors”, just nothing has ever been done.

Maybe because there wasn’t enough “urgent” interest in making the course they held out? With the WEM Grand Prix over I think a lot of people would want to try out a road course…

((nothing wrong with a modded family sedan, if it says SE-R Spec V its all good, now if your driving a modified Sentra 1.8S with SE-R Spec V badging , now that’s different…))

I think all the 240 whores on here would disagree… :E

Crosses fingers Hopefully they’d let us drift it.

B-Wurm :smiley: