Good pizza place in Hamburg?

In ages?!? ages for you must be like 20 years.

Stay classy Hamburg chick, stay classy.

Nino’s is good, Rocko’s on Lake Ave, Jacobi’s in Lackawanna on Abbott

eww jacobi’s, i wouldn’t order a drink from that place let alone food. that place has gone so downhill over the last few years.

and Rob, suck my ass

I’m having second thoughts on nino’s because of some of their resent reviews on google maps hmmmmmm

ninos has been around forever, last time i was there it was ok, bellas is family so id say go there, but its your choice.

just because a girl wants pizza that makes her “classy”? it’s not like she wants to fuck on the pizza and then eat it.

Blasdell pizza or Bozanna’s is the shit although one slice from Bozanna’s is like 8 pounds

Judging from the reviews bellas is kinda drawing me in, I love greasy cheesy pizza. And for the record, I’m not trying to hook up, just met her and seeing where it goes. Thanks for all the suggestions.

Yeehaw for myspace!

IT’S JUST PIZZA. NO NEED TO CHECK MULTIPLE REVIEWS ONLINE.

BLASDELL
BELLA
NINO’s

PICK ONE.

lol I didn’t meet her on myspace but your not 2 far off and this is the second time we hang out so yea.

Oh shit yeah i forgot them, like 27lbs of cheese alone on one pie!

yeah and it went right to your ass rob

Fuck you bastard you havent seen me in forever! Im like 30 down since you saw me. You are so hurtful.

hahahaa, i guess i should say congrats?

I can’t believe no one said Brunner’s. Best pizza place I’ve ever been to. I used to live around the corner from that place.

Granted it’s not right in hamburg, but still.

thanks hun