Good pizza place in Hamburg?

I don’t ever come on here anymore but I figured this would b as good a place as any to ask my question. So I’m hanging out with this chick in hamburg and were getting pizza tonight but she doesn’t know of any places. Whats a good spot to get a pizza?

classy chick

these guys know all about pizza and where to get it!
http://www.bigsausagepizza.com/?nats=OTI5NDo2OjY,0,0,0,0
Good Luck Brother!

John and Mary’s, call up early and be sure to ask for jam to have a nice steamy shit ready to pile right in the middle.

hamburg blasedell?? Bella?

I had john and mary’s out by me so that sounds good, idk about the shit tho so I’ll leave jam out of it.

lol

i dont work tonight

although our za is pretty good. if you get it delivered, you can prob buy some drugs off of the driver too

and my fav pizza (you could call me a za conosuer of sorts) is blasdell pizza, there is one on rt20 near round tree area and one on south park in blasdell

o man. im totally going to get some za right now haha

drive to orchard park and go to pappacenos…best pizza around.

I’m googling all these places, I’ll be coming from the haunted catacombs so there all not outa the way it looks. I like thick crust by the way lol. Thanks for all the help so far

you’re welcome

ninos

Tell her you are in the mood for sushi tonight

lol you didn’t help, maybe you just wanted me to get my jollies off? :lolsign:

looks good on there website

Why can’t I have both :shrug:

Thata boy. And yes, Nino’s is good. Oh how I love Nino’s pizza, extra cheese, pep and green olives, SOOOOOO good

ninos def so good

:word: Nino’s has amazing pizza

Bella’s

I’m going to have to go with the majority vote here, ninos it is. I’m getting hungry thinking about the food I just saw on there website.

bellas is good, havnt had ninos in ages