where are the good places to eat in Hamburg/OP??

I just my location re-assigned for work to Hamburg. For those of you who don;t know, I am EMT-D and work for Rural/Metro, and we spend a lot of time either driving around doing nothing or driving around looking for food. I am not at all familiar with the Hamburg/OP area, so where are some good places to grab some food? locations of Timmy Ho’s would be helpful also!

louies red hots idk where it is but its good.

http://louiestexasredhots.com/

No poll? B.S.

pegasus is 24 hours and decent

zj’s has the best omlettes ever

mighty is always good

louies on 20 is good too

Theres a Louies on Baily in the city we used to eat at a lot when I was working in the city. the breakfast sandwiches there are pretty damn good! I’ll have to check out the one in Hamburg then.

JP’s is very good to…n they have take out, located on Clark street i believe

i think louies is near the corner of southwestern and abbot, right by the stadium.

yea thats the one. I was only their once but it was damn good.

handful of places on 20 arent bad, like blazdell pizza, joes diner etc

moes is fucking great, its in the taffy’s/tops plaza area right behind wendys/timmy ho’s on the op/west nukka boarder (5 corners)

if you ever want food delivered call up john and mary’s on buffalo st and i’ll bring it to you haha

coyote cafe

Poll: should I save this guy that is bleeding out?

haha j/k man, :tup: to uncle joes
bobbo’s taco’s too if you’re a little further south…

you laugh…it’s happened. We were doing a fire standby for like 6 hours for BFD not long ago and we ordered a pizza. the guy I was working with said something to the effect of “yeah just follow the smoke and flames, then as you get closer you’ll start to see a bunch of flashing lights…ok when you see the lights start looking for bigh white van that says Rural/Metro all over it…yeah just knock on the window, thats us” and the pizza place actually came out and delivered us a pizza.

Moe’s WS/OP, MT on Soutwestern and on South Park right in Hamburg too. Blasdell Pizza also on South Park and also on South Western. King Buffet in the Hamburg Plaza, and right around the corner on Clark is JP Fitzgeralds. Ted’s on OP Rd over by Moe’s and Taffy’s. Capelli’s if you keep going down Buffalo Rd towards OP, about 1 mi S from South Western. Pino’s on Abbott by the Stadium.

Lot’s of places around, you’ll see.

mang forgot about teds, same for jp’s/king buffet. China garden in op is good as well, comparable to changs imo, which is next to ninos :). Cappellis is so so for pizza but subs are good. RIX country store is okay

Changs is the best Chinese in wny

Gotta ask for the pizza well done at Capelli’s then it’s good.