Good place to buy Optima Batteries

I think the old battery cold use a replacement. I am considering getting another Optima deep Cycle battery. Anyone know of a good place to pick one up?

X…

autozone

Really? wouldn’t think of them as anything special for any automotive parts except tool rental.

X…

Autozone has optima in stock…I think advance does as well.

yesssir…thats where my brother and I got ours

^ true

Worst case, go to Sears

I would call Hybrid. Im sure they have them

Pepboys has them too

I have red tops in stock for the subarus and mitsus, anything else is a phone call away and about 30 minutes.

Napa sells deep cycle batteries, I got mine from there, looks just like a optima but probably cheaper

Anyone think the Odyssey batteries would be better? After reading up a little I get the feeling that Optimas might not be worth the extra $$$ It’s for the passat, it has a lot of electrical accesories to run. I had the PC925LMJT in mind after some looking around.

X…

i have good things about Odyssey’s in general but not much on Deep Cycle capability…although they advertise as deep cycle/starting battery…they both are good i guess

You’re looking for the best aH (amp hour) rating. doesn’t necessarily have to be deep cycle.

My last battery “dried up”, or the fluid went too low, and it’s sealed, so I can’t add to it. I was thinking a Dry cell Deep Cycle battery would last me the next 100K miles. :gotme:

X…

longer…i used a Yellow top in 3 cars over 5 years and more than 100k

In anything short of a weekend/track car, Odyssey isnt worth it. Certainly not in the cold either. Stick with Optima

Xander I have friends and family coupons that are good till December 24th let me know if you want to go with an Optima.

talk to bdr

Get a Orbital thats the deep cycles that napa/exide makes, I just remembered the name. They are not as expensive as a optima.

<<<

We carry Kinetic Batts. … great deep cycle, and amazing cranking power

http://www.kinetikaudio.com/default.asp