Good place to go Ice Skating

So I want to bring my girl on a date and I want to go Ice Skating.

Can anyone rec a good place to go. One that is preferably open during the week. Thanks!

now that there is snow Saratoga State park will have ice over by the hall of springs

bathtub

I go to the Albany Hockey Facility thats next to the Albany airport. Its at the light at the exit from the airport. They have morning, evening and weekend open skating. Lots of kids on the weekends. I have also gone to HVCC rink open skating there is always a lot of kids all over there. The ice is kept usually really good at the albany rink. There is usually outdoor skating outside at the Plaza in downtown albany. It use to be free except for skate rentals.

I’d also like to know, I havn’t been in awhile and I’m due for some falling.

That the place on Albany shaker?

ice skating is for twinks

/thread

theres the schenectady county ice rink right behind the schenectady county airport 518) 384-2445

yeah

hey man since ur up in queensbury… the weibel ave rinks in saratoga im sure have open skate times… best ice in the capital district by far. skate rental too if needed. check them out.

taking a girl to an icerink is not going to get you laid.

You have to take them to an outdoor location with xmas lights and hot chocolate readily availible, while its snowing and wear a red scarf.

Telling you Instant panty dropper. To seal the deal slip some 101 proof peppermint schnapps in her hot cocoa

he’s already dating her… im sure he gets poon when he wants… but the whole skating part is just for something nice to do other than typical date bullshit… amirite?

only time i would ever do this is in NYC

its not rape if she slurrs the word “no”

+1

mid winter, Iroquois lake in central park, Schenectady is usually plowed and lit at night

Palicades mall on the way down to nyc

If you want to take a girl to ice skating… then try Palisades mall in west nyack ny. Exit 12 (going south) on 87. 4 story mall with all she could ever shop for… moives food, skating etc.

EDIT : Damn you DJ… didnt see your post!

I’m not sure when they turn it into an ice skating rink, but usually the reflecting pool closest to the capitol building in Empire State Plaza gets turned into an ice rink. I think its free to use any time too.

skating rink at empire state plaza will not be opened this year for 2nd year in a row due to budget issues. that is not an option, sorry guys.