Good places to eat in the 518.

[quote=Shawn96VR-4 ]
Bombers > Moes

Can’t even get alcohol at Moes. WTF. :nono

The one over in Guilderland you can, atleast the last time I was in there you could. It’s been a while since I have been so it may have changed.

Moes on Central Ave in Village Square sells alcohol too :confused

I too was a Bombers fan, but Moes absolutely destroys bombers… and yes, there are several choices of beer and wine, sitting in a nice chilled bucket of ice right next to the cash register.

I’ll take a Triple, softshell, black beans + chicken, with salsa, cheese + sour cream.
And a Dos Equis, dammit.

I haven’t been there in years but they didn’t serve alcohol then. I still like the Margarita Bar at Bombers and it’s ghetto like it should be. :slight_smile:

Moes is good and the last I was at the one in Clifton Park they sold alcohol. I usually get the steak home wrecker, with plenty of jalapeno’s .

correct! beer, wine, and frozen margaritas (two kinds I think). Some guy wearing hospital scrubs tried to order two margaritas to go last time and was surprised and upset that they wouldn’t let him, moron.

I go to the one in guilderland, btw.

homewrecker black beans chicken… done!

Did anyone say 5 guys…delicious.

Joey w/ pinto and steak. Go Moes.

Come to Harlem, NY and go to Dinosaur BBQ. It’s probably worth the drive.

:nod It sure is!

DINOSAUR BBQ!!! :banana :bowdown

I know it’s in CUSE but I didn’t think any of you guys had it. I had it a few weeks ago and I was amazed.

they got dinosaur bbq pulled pork at price chopper… I’m all set ;D

They have the Dinosaur BBQ in Rochester too… I love that place.

Found a new place. A little mom and pop diner with seating maybe for 20. It’s adjacent to the Colonial Carwash by the Rt7 and State street. Food was great and the prices were very reasonable. :thumb

Wings over albany for chicken wings…dont know if anyone mentioned it

This guy is serious. Everyone I know who has heard of The Bears has said it is absolutely the best steak they have ever had. They don’t have much room for guests and it’s a small little place, but the food is unbelievable. PERFECT steak, there really isn’t anyone who makes it better from my experience. The only downside is that you have to make reservations far in advance to go.

Here are my other favorites
Best Expensive Barnsider (Wolf Road): great meals, reasonably priced, very good service

Best desert Cheesecake Factory I guess (Colonie Center)- a little over priced, but great dinners and deserts

Best Burger Jack’s Hamburgers (Pawling Ave, Wynantskill): Jack’s sliders are the best burgers around IMO. They taste great just like everything else on the menu, and they are priced right.

Best mini hot dogs/ sausage Gus’s (Watervliet): If you haven’t been, then you are a loser

Best pizza I Love NY Pizza (4th Street, Troy): Great price for 2 slices and a drink, tons of different varieties, best pizza I’ve ever had in the area

Best breakfast Duncan’s (Rt.7, Brunswick): Real hometown feel, great service, and huge breakfasts

Best fast food Taco Bell: Cheapest and best IMO

Honorable mentions: Fuddruckers, 5 Guys, TGIF, Applebees, Hot Dog Charlie’s, Famous Lunch, Coldstone, Subway, Quiznos, Verdiles, Ted’s Fish Fry

Still work there? I work at Media Logic…the building all the way in the back. I hit up Subway on occasion.

Best Steak? Probably Peter Lugars in Brooklyn. Some say the US.

I Love in Troy is AWESOME! my favorite pizza by far, especially for the price. Wing over Albany is alright. For fast food i like Subway :nod