Good restaraunts in lake george

Being that I don’t go up to Lake George often, I am not aware of any real good locations to eat up there. Was wondering if anyone knows of a really good restaraunt to eat up that way, don’t mind spending some loot on food, always willing to pay for food as long as its good

Montcalm

Menu looks pretty good, their Filet better be some USDA Prime for 32 bucks, been to way to many places that try to pass off USDA Select shit as real filet and charge an arm and a leg for it…

Open to more suggestions

I usually only go to Capris for pizza…fucking delicious.

Okay, this is for a special occasion… so a real restaraunt, not a pizza joint :lol

Although I’ll check that out for lunch :thumbup

Tdi would know what it’s called but the place at the very south end ofthe lake facing north has real good burgers, onion rings, shit like that. Realtively expensive but if it’s in LG it’s gonna be like that

Edit: seems like you want a nicer joint than this lol. This isn’t a hole in the wall but its not a super classy place

hmm another lunch option… ill wait for that putz to chime in <3 you pete

haha gotcha, yea idk then I know there is some place on the strip that has a second floor and deck to eat on (cant think of the name) but as far as nice places to eat I think you might have to go outside of downtown part of LG.

And def check it out for lunch sometime, the pizza and garlic knots are awesome.

Yeah, highly recommended for lunch, been there twice now, I should prolly know what it’s called lol

if you don’t want lake front seating then The Log Jam is by far one of the best places up there

^^^ Log jam is amazing even though it’s not a ‘lake experience’. The bread there is making my mouth water just thinking about it.

steak au povire … YESSSS

Don’t give a shit about the lake, just want really good food in a nice place

OVERLOOK CAFE

biggest best burger

Thanks pete, I think im going to do this place for lunch!

good looks, place should be open and ready to go. i’d call and make sure first

LG has shit food for expensive prices. fuck eating anywhere within that town.

georges is my favorite http://local.yahoo.com/info-11607155-georges-restaurant-for-steak-seafood-lake-george?tab=reviews#reviews
. marios is good, log jam is always good.

Found this, http://www.lakegeorgerestaurants.com/fine_dining.asp

When you going? I’d be interested to know if you end up finding some place nice.

Ive eaten at the Lobster Pot and the meal was really good. Not sure if theyre open before May 1st though.

Dirty thoughts come into my mind when I hear “Log Jam”…

I can’t think of the name of it, but the place across from the post office with the pink wrought iron railings is pretty good. Like PJ Brown says, I doubt they are open this early though.