Goodbye Buick... Hello GTO :)

Nice Steve congrats :tup: How does it compare power wise to your old stang?

Congrats on nice ride with a horrible decal. That really has to go.

Drag bags are the cheap fix for wheel hop. If you’re getting it real bad though your cradle bushings might be looking for an upgrade. Mine seems to do it more in the rain than in the dry. In the dry I can roast them through 1st and 2nd with no hop, but as soon as it’s raining and I roll on it too quick there’s the hop.

[quote=“num482,post:21,topic:25905"”]

Nice Steve congrats :tup: How does it compare power wise to your old stang?

[/quote]

lol not even close… especially top end

as much as I loved my stang, it would of got it’s ass handed to it on a silver platter :redface:

Congrats on nice ride with a horrible decal. That really has to go.

Drag bags are the cheap fix for wheel hop. If you’re getting it real bad though your cradle bushings might be looking for an upgrade. Mine seems to do it more in the rain than in the dry. In the dry I can roast them through 1st and 2nd with no hop, but as soon as it’s raining and I roll on it too quick there’s the hop.

thanks for the heads up… actually… it was wet pavement that I was noticing it the most. I’ll look into those

Nice ride. So is the gauge cluster black on the black cars

nice steve, now we can go for a ride :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote=“Dr.Stevil,post:8,topic:25905"”]

thanks for the compliments :)… I’m gonna more than likely keep her stock (or as close to stock as possible) for a while and see how it goes. Plenty of power for the time being

[/quote]

LMAO, everyone says that! Those LS1’s come alive with a full exhaust (headers/cat-back), intake and a cam. You’ll be buying GMHightech at the news stand and drooling at the power that you can make.

nice aussie car man.

Great buy.

Sexcellent boi :tup: Now add some pipes and tell the locals it’s got 3 deuces a four-speed and a 389 :lol:

Nice car. I got 27 MPG to Boston. 6th gear all the way.

If anyone wants a really high payment for 2 years remaining on a lease, they can have my 2005. lol

nice car i looked at that goat also, was a good deal :tup:

congrats steve!! I knew you couldn’t stay out of the game for too long :smiley:

[quote=“Dr.Stevil,post:19,topic:25905"”]

my average is 15.7 lol :smash2: but it seems like you could actually get decent milage with the sixth gear on the highway (low-mid 20’s)

[/quote]

tsk tsk, shame on you, you M6 guys have it easy with the gas mileage. Us A4 guys get about 13-15 city, 20-21 highway.

I think there may be enough of us in the area for a cruise when it gets nice out, sign up over at LS1GTO.com.

lol I forgot you had a Buick.

Nice purchase

congrats, welcome to the club haha. even though im finding that the black is a PITA to keep clean, i think you’ll like it.

[quote=“93dx–hatch,post:24,topic:25905"”]

Nice ride. So is the gauge cluster black on the black cars

[/quote]

some are, mine is red. I also have red stitching on the steering wheel, e-brake handle, shift knob and shift boot.

god get rid of that horrible side decal thing

nice :tup:

[quote=“JUICEDSS,post:29,topic:25905"”]

If anyone wants a really high payment for 2 years remaining on a lease, they can have my 2005. lol

[/quote]

LS2 FTW.

he’s a buick driver at heart, he even tried racing the STI one day in it lolz

[quote=“JUICEDSS,post:29,topic:25905"”]

[/quote]

how about we just switch motors and i’ll give ya $100 :smiley: