googling typo's

sometimes i will google typo’s just to see what kind of stuff comes up.

for instance google “backround”

look at this site: http://www.tutorialized.com/tutorial/Customizing-Your-Sites-Backround/4415

like, how does this happen? who doesn’t spell check this kinda stuff…

i have no problem when people make typos but consistently misspelling or misusing words is just sad…

hahahaha nice

I absolutely hate when people type “alright.” No!

boredom + google = fun.

boredom + image.google = more funner.

alright is a word

how about like when i say bid-ness ?

as in “hybrid does alot of bid-ness with the local import scene”

you must realy love that

Stop hating, alright?

oh snap

-Cheater-

No, it is not. It is used by the same people that add apostrophe s to everything.

I suppose if you want to sound lazy…

the dictionary is not sacred anymore… the American-English language lost all value when “aint” made it into the dictionary.

ain’t is a word
http://www.m-w.com/cgi-bin/dictionary?book=Dictionary&va=ain’t&x=0&y=0

lol can’t forget “bling” either :stuck_out_tongue:

so are we saying that new words can not be added to a language?

maybe they should have stopped after 1 word. that would have been hot. you could master the language in no time.

lol, yes… that is correct

yea dude…if new words were not allowed to be added we would all be walkin around talkin like fancy lads…

edit: no g’s used in the makin of this post

-Cheater-

we wouldnt have atoms, or bread either

edit: no "g"s here either.

They can be added, but why add words that just make the language more complex. In the huge scheme it looks messy.

“The fact that,” is another horrible phrase. It serves no great purpose. It’s useless.

look at the chinese language or should i say languages.
language is constantly changing. it may not always be for the best (or what some might think is for the best)

Well, lets get all philosophical. I guess if language reflects culture, “American” should reflect “lazy.”