got a new toy for my camaro.......

I’m sure the car will haul some ass. Good luck :tup:

you are headed down a road of nothing but problems… good luck and i hope you have AAA.

double that :droool:

but i am curious to see how it turns out…

GL!

“Trunk Mount” FTW

Its a decent kit, definitly sounds badass when it spools.

Good luck with it!

Although I love the STS sound I am afraid Jeeves is right on this one. Most of the STS cars I have seen are disappointing to say the least. Even with a good tune they put out good numbers on the dyno but they aren’t fast. Out of all the STS cars in the US maybe a handful are running 9’s. I hope your car is different and you have good luck with it. If anything the turbo sound is great

Its not the sound of the STS kit you like.

Its the sound of a turboed V8.

:slight_smile:

is it bad that he has the same turbo going on my taurus? :headbang:

i looked at one of these kits in person and it was shitty. meh, whatever.

:word:

more power to ya man :tup: it’s your car… do what you please

like ya said… it’s saving ya $$$ plus a power increase… win win situation

good luck brother.
its fun to drive. not what i was looking for personally, but fun to drive.

Good Luck with it and hope everything turns out ok

but if I had the option

Turbo Technology Inc > STS

if you are talking about that convertable camaro with the kit on it, that isnt a STS kit, same thing but different company. Not that an STS is much better.

not everyone wants to run 9s. He didn’t even say he wanted to… just said it was possible.

There isn’t a procharged on this board out of the 11s yet… :wink:

If I’m wrong, please correct me.

^ is there an STS on this board out of the 12’s yet?

I don’t miss you anymore.

There isn’t an STS car on this board…

BTW - Only reason I mention it is cause everyone says procharger is the way to go…

well, not everyone wants 9s… or 10s for that matter.

procharger = much better for a noob… no little nob to turn and go BOOM not that an sts needs help in making motor go booom.

its not even about running 9s or 10s. The two kits are about the same price and the procharger is the better bang for your buck. The only reason to buy the STS kit is to hear the turbo go woooshhhh

oh, yeah, that’s the one i was talking about. that kit is definitely the lose.

lots of boosted ls1’s poppin up…I need to get with the times. good luck with the kit, just don’t get greedy with the boost and tune it right, you’ll be fine.