Got AEM EMS installed...nice

God is this thing awesome. No Wideband yet, but the stock basemap runs the car great. I will install the RC Engineering 440/cc Injectors and see how the 440 basemap runs it. Totally user friendly but still haev a lot to learn,

So If any of you need AEM EMS I can get a few more shipped for $650 used(super deal). Let me know -Jack

:cool:

for any application?

Aem 1010, 1000, 1040

blkp they make a couple one is a pnp ems for a specific car and one is a universal that you get to wire up yourself.

is it boosted yet?/

chad go with the specific app if u can…

ZEX can u get them for stangs…

thats what i ment. can he get them for the mustang? 87-93 5.0L

Ford Mustang 1984-93 5.0L Only 30-1400 New Release $2,243.48

^^^^^^^^
there you go chad

there ya go chad…

i personally rather go with t3r or dta fast. Hell crane probally makes a good one for your car

yea but he said he gets used ones for 600. tahts alot better than 2300.

Ill prob go with the Tweecer R/t

www.tweecer.com

chad mikeymustang hasthe new standalone setup from AEM. it ditched the MAF and made his ride SD again

Considering buying them and selling on ebay…FMFkid…still not boosted. Want to give me a hand? :wink: Let me know. I have no garage as of now.

30-1400 Ford Mustang 1984 - 1993 AEM - US $1,499.95

quick search on ebay

That would be awfully nice. i wont have to match MAF for injectors anymore. does he like it?

I can’t get the EMS for stangs sorry. Besides, I wouldn’t want Ford to be embarassed by AEM when your car runs better w/ the EMS…LOL j/k Keep checking forums man…you’ll find one for 650 in a week if you look hard enough, just make sure you “negotiate” the price with them, you won’t find ANYONE advertising one for 650.