thank you O wise one, now SHUT THE FUCK UP

:bowrofl: :bowrofl:

whool fuck 11 pages

21 :doh:

30 post per page>

By far the greatest thread i have bumped :blue:

bump…

Archives

one time i met some girl from online and the first time we went out she gave me great head… then she went to college in greensburg and told me she wanted to try to get her friend into it who had a b/f… im like sure… so i drive out there after school one day all excited… i get there and her friend is way hotter than her… a few hours later, zack is a very, very happy man. thats one of the few times it was hard to walk, my legs were so weak.

:hs:

:squint:

alcohol does BAD things to me.

Adrianne with the dark black curly hair and the big eyes? Im not sure which I felt more passionate about. How bad I wanted to fuck her, or how much I hated Whitey for the fact that she practically threw herself at him on a daily basis. Only RMU pussy I sampled was… well, we’re not even gonna fucking go there. God I wish I wasnt such a fucking loser when I was in college. If I had only known then what I know now… :slap:

my gf goes to robert morris now… i pity her

I will bump this thread in a few weeks. Theres some shit that cant be said right now, but will be able to safely be told in the near future. :wink:

me… i never messed with her at all… she would come over to branvolds room thats about it, it was bob that was trying to take that v card!

rofl!

:bowrofl: :bowrofl:

isn’t it crazy that 75% of girls that graduate high school have an STD :eek2:

only in UT!!! :scared:

then they all end up in CAL :bukkake: