got any good sex stories?

I definately remember he wanting to ride the Great White Train…

and yes I also remember teh Bee Oh Bee tryin to hit that.

:rofl:

whoa whoa whoa I’m Bee ohh bee, I don’t even know this girl.

b-o-b

holla!

oh shit, two bee ohh bee;s this could get confusing. No one calls me bob, everyone calles me bee ohh bee except pittspeed who calls me cutty.

High five Bee ohh bee

from now on im just gonna call you Sally.

oh boy…

ride sally ride, That mustang :kekegay:

bump

hump

lump

http://www.filmsound.org/randythom/gump.jpg

Guffey Likes it in his ear.

ok so im at work tonight when i get a text from a girl that i havent seen in months, she also just happens to be a girl ive been trying to fuck for over a year. we fooled around and i got to see her naked but i was never able to seel the deal.

the text start off innocently enough,“what are you doing… how you been… blah blah blah”. after a few rounds of this she hits me with “my roomate needs laid and shes really cute”. too which i reply “got a pic?”. you know, your standard back and forth in this given situation.(im guessing since i’ve never had this shit happen to me before) so i get her pic and she looks good! thin, big lips, dark hair, and huge cans. i wrestle for this in my mind for about 1 second and then ask her when i should come over.

fast foward ahead to me on their door step, 6pack in hand and a stupid grin on my face. we all sit down at the kitchen table and have a few beers me and my friend do some catching up. its obviouse to me that the one who “needs laid” is nervous. did i mention these girls are 20?.. anyways,we decide after some polite conversation(the whole time im trying to figure out how to turn this into a 3some) that it be cool to watch some movies. in goes dazed and confused and everyone gets comfy on the couch.

about halfway through the movie - i think it was about the part where they drive the freshmen chicks through the carwash in the back of a pickup - my friend gets a call from the guy shes dating(fuck Fuck FUCK!) and they get in this huge arguement about him not being around enough, blah blah who cares. long story short on that tip, she wasn’t down for a 3 way.

so skip ahead to me and the other chick, we are in her room and shes real vague and what not about what she wants. basically scared and not sure how to proceed. i grab her by her hips and start to kiss her. within 2 minutes we are completely naked and in bed. she makes a comment about my prince albert and that shes never seen one in person before. i ask her if she wants me to leave it in, she says “sure why not”. for reference its a 4guage curved barbell with 3/8" balls on the end.

so we start getting into it and its fucking good, shes pretty tight but wet enough to let us really start going at it. its obviouse that she hasnt ever ever been railed by someone with a clue before. the sounds she makes just keep turning me on more and more. i last on top for about 10 minutes before my back needs a break so we switch positions. now shes on top working it as best she can. after a few minutes i decide to start thrusting again, this time from the bottom. i try to work in a little bit of a choke, basically hanging her from my grip(it helps to have long arms when attempting this) while i pound on her from underneath. she gets off for what i believe to be the 2nd time.

so now i feel like its my turn and i flip her over. after 25-30 minutes of wild monkey sex, ive discovered, women tend to start bruising and for the most part stop enjoying themselves… she asks “do you want me on my side like this” and i say “no like this” as i grab her hips and pic her ass up into the air. i get about five stabs in before something horribly goes wrong.

now im not if it was the angle of my approach or if she moved funny but my jewelry got hung up on something. it was apparent to both of us right away, she asked if i was alright. i said i was fine and decided to try and line her up for another try. well i about got my cock to touch her lips when i felt a pretty awful pain in the head of my dick… but damnit i wasnt about to give up!!! i said “give me 2 seconds while i take the barbell out” basically the plan was too take the condom off, remove the adornment, put a fresh hat on and finish off in the preferred position.

christ was i in for surprise…

there was blood everywhere!
i pulled that comdom off and at looked like i had just cut someones finger off.
i tore my piercing wide open.

i got up and ran to the bathroom leaving a blood trail through the hallway(luckily the have dark brown carpet). i through the condom in the sink and out came this candy bar sized bloodclot, it mustve been a mixture of the precum, comdom lubricant, a obviously blood. i fucking picked it up and it stayed almost completely intact. almost exactly like cranberry sauce, you know the stuff at thanksgiving that comes in a can and keeps its shape when sliced. so im trying to wash off my dick when i start to get light headed. this chick is asking me if im ok(when clearly im not) when i slip and fall on my own blood. its not a huge deal, i get back up and try to figure out what to do. im looking in the mirror and then looking at this disgusting blob in the sink. next thing i know im on my back and i hear this chick screaming for my friend to come out of her room. i fucking passed out, i have never passed out before. came close once but i went out cold, fell back and landed with my feet behind my ass, luckily im a flexible dude or i mightve really fucked myself up.

i ended up getting my shit together and hopped in the shower while this poor girl and my friend start cleaning up all the blood, i peaked out of the shower a few time sand saw 2 bloody hand prints on the wall followed by streeks of bloody finger prints. it honestly looked like a horror movie was just filmed in there.

http://a611.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/101/l_71956244b2e3c8e3a879b9533b708d6a.jpg

Thanks for making me almost throw up asshole :finger2:

hence the reason i wont get a cock ring , that and many girls dont like it

:rofl: WTF?!?!

dear God…i think my nuts started crying

and u like it in ur but

I read the first page and the last page. Holy WTF.

uhhhhh blow me?