Got me a FC

Just the s5 i got the interior from one of those

what did that run you?

and are you guy that i met that one day, you where with that one kid that has the FC and the boosted crx (i cant remember his name)

look for hurley apex seals

OP good pickup, those FC rx7’s are a car i’ve always liked, but will never own.

slimvdub, that rx is clean as hell, and looks like a blast too :burnout:

FC + LT1+junkyard turbos= budget sickness

wow what a pos.

the kid with turbo CRX is alex. that will be the kid who rents the shop from steele autobody.

there dam site is down, ill look for them better at work tom.

for 650 i dont think so, but thanks for your great post.

that place is right by my apt, i couldn’t remember his name for the life of me.

umm i just watched the le mans race and there were def. rx8’s running in the gt2 class i believe. and getting rocked as well.

I have right around $3200 in to my whole compleatly running every day driving everything working swap including the price of the car and wheels and tires. It is about $600 or more cheaper if you go carb.

Im sorry the rotary engine is a huge piece of junk. Its ancient technology it was obsolete in the 1920’s. If you plan on driving Id invest in a good AAA membership.

http://www.honda-tech.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=4247&stc=1&d=1228843096
http://pix.motivatedphotos.com/2008/8/18/633546401545604825-mazdarx7makingexcellentmechanicsoutofordinarymendemotivator.jpg

thats not to bad, ill have to check it out one day.

I have to just have to add that these cars are built fairly well. The GXLs have big brakes with 4 pots and dlsd diffs that can hold up to 350hp while the TII rearends can hold up to 500hp. independent rear suspensions and even with a heavy v8 mine handles really good. I think that the motors ruined these cars reps Mazda should have put a 4 or 6 cylinder in these and they would have been as popular as 240s and 300z if not better.

Your car IS fucking stupid, and slow.

We told you how to make it not stupid and slow.

You laughed at us and said we have no lives, and that rotary engines are reliable because you read it on the internet somwhere.

Good luck with your fucking stupid, slow car that will never run you nimrod.

says an owner and ballrider of shitty niche Toyota econoturds.

So you know it’s gotta be bad.

The rotary can last when its brand new and gets rebuilt everyday probably. Not being 10+ years old and beaten to death. Doesnt the new mazda rx8 have a rotary in it and get only like 13 mpg for only 200hp? My boat of a sedan gets better than that with 425hp and 3x the weight… Superiority this.

apples and oranges :rofl:

20 years different. Although it is a dinosaur pushrod. :slight_smile:

but i dont think i can take someone seriously when it looks like they have a pic of themselves as there avatar lol… pretty gay IMO lol.

but thanks guys for your opinions keep them coming, they are giving me a good laugh.

but thanks to the few who are actually posting not just posting to be a post whore and flame cause you have nothing better to do.

I have to agree, I would take my swapped celica over that car anyday… and that thing was held together by hockey tape.