Got me a FC

How old are you, if you don’t mind me asking?

Anyone know were I can get oil for my chainsaw?

sears

I love how this kid thinks he knows how awesome and reliable 20 year old rotarys with 60K miles on them are. I’ll bet he stops posting very soon.

if the OP keeps it n/a, doesn’t beat on it, and does regular preventative maintenance it will probably last a relatively long time. If you want to drive the car like a normal person and maybe even add some hp to make it a fun car, you better get a service manual and become very good friends with your tool set and garage floor, you will be spending a lot of time together.

22 and what does that have anything to do with? Im just posting up actual car stuff. you and some of the other pittspeed guys are the ones that are posting up useless insight.

when have i ever said anything about that? lol

i made a reference to the Mazda 787B being used in the Le Mans, but that was about it.

You guys not just you really suck at trying to flame ppl. I would think someone that does it all day would be a lil better.

and unlike you i dont live on pittspeed haha, i have other things to do in the day instead of search for threads to flame.

Thats the whole idea behind the purchase right now.

so again flame on guys lol lets see what you can think of next?

but to be honest i thought this was a car forum not a high school. I guess one day you guys will grow out of the phase haha.

I wish you the best of luck with those. I’m not a fan of the rotary, but I would run it until it blows and then throw a 5.0 from a Ford in it.

I love rotary engines personally. I wish you luck…you’ll certainly get very familiar with it.

Um, you have a flock of Pittspeed people who have known and worked on rotary’s since you were in grade school all lining up to tell you that they are junk and if you are serious about sinking any money into the car, an engine swap is the way to go. The reason I’m mocking you is because you’re marginalizing said advice as “useless insight”.

i made a reference to the Mazda 787B being used in the Le Mans, but that was about it.
No, you made an idiotic comparison of a purpose built, big money race engine, and the tired old rotary thats been rotting away for 20 years in your car. Thats like me saying that John Force’s car is a V8 piston engine so that must mean my engine must be able to handle 8,000 hp. Brilliant!
You guys not just you really suck at trying to flame ppl. I would think someone that does it all day would be a lil better. and unlike you i dont live on pittspeed haha, i have other things to do in the day instead of search for threads to flame.
Have fun with your busted old piece of shit FC, champ!

Ill sell you a 6port turbo setup with 50miles on it…

2grand its yours…
and the mileage is more like 12…

and…yeah, no…

Nice find…

I drove an 88 for four years without a single problem. I ended up selling it to a friend who drove it for another two years without a problem until he totaled it. this was also ten years ago

ive had mine for 2yrs, 1yr was spent with my suspended license…
i beat the shit out of it, and it came back for more…

now its sporting a t4 hybrid and pushing 15psi, no problems…

http://photos-e.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-snc1/v2216/194/82/1322582460/n1322582460_297724_8732.jpg

http://photos-b.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-snc1/v2216/194/82/1322582460/n1322582460_297713_4536.jpg

i guess its holding boost due to a mild streetport…
eh…i want it to blow up…
5.0l or something crazier… would be original…

srt10 viper motor in 1986 fc would be a 1st

see posts like this make more sense and make ppl take you more serious.

When all you guys post. thats a POS and just flame no one is going to take you serious and there for just assume that your all being dicks.

im not expecting big power or anything right now with this car, it was a good find for 650 and all it will take is 100 bucks and i have a fun second car to drive.

thanks for the offer but im not doing much with right now.

looks good.

lol…

1.) Hulk Hogan riding a harley
2.) edit Riced out Mazda Speed whatever, that looks like a riced out Audi that looks like a riced out Neon
3.) Pregnant man with camo bandana leaning on a Tiburon with Fast and Furious gas cap.
4.) Airbox hose is half-assed.
5.) Rotary engine in engine bay and not in a garbage can.
6.) Rotary engine probably needed rebuilt 3 or more times in its 60k lifetime.
7.) Kid with man-boobs secretly stroking his cock through his pocket while thinking about how cool the red velvet interior looks in that terd.
8.) Brand new Walmart wheels, which probably cost more than the car.

Theres probably some others that Im over looking… but if it runs, Id pay $650 for it.

^^ That’s not an audi. That is a mazdaspeed protege

Ooops… Im not sure thats any better. :dunno:

lol how is my mazdaspeed protege rice?

only i will admit is the big fart can, which im not a huge fan of but its what was on the exhaust system.

and dam you guys are not the best at flaming lol, this is like the third flame attempt and you fucked it up.

Well, you’re fat…

fatti…

Pittspeed ftw!

:1320:

Well I like it, and i think 650 was a damn good price, interior looks clean.

Does yours have the rear seats or the storage bins?

thanks coon for ur inspiring words lol. I need pics for MoTM

but it has the rear seats, so from what ppl have been saying there pretty rare.