Got me a FC

yeah think rear seats were an after thought. it needed to be able to carry more people to help push it off the road when the motor lets go. i think it was called poor man’s AAA?

Im not certain but i think the seats were only available in the 86, it was an insurance thing (4 seat coupe vs. 2 seat coupe) from what i was told anyways. Mine was 87 had the storage compartments.
Def. alot of work but it was my favorite car to date.

LOL…but they are easy to push

LOL I only seen one with the seats once. they have to be the most useless seats in automotive history

Looks like a fun toy to have for the price.

Now put a diesel in it.

Thanks Fatti, btw, its speedmetal-7
from the mazda boards…
its good to know you got that msp back together
how’d the dyno day go?

regardless of the “useless” wankel, its a fun car to drive…

nothing like a nice 50-50 weight ratio, high revs, and the obnoxious rotary sound…

it was a good time, was hoping you could have made it out.

but…

The MSP put down 240whp 220tq @ 8psi on mikes mustang dyno.

Blow it up yet? lol sorry couldnt help it. These things are time bombs

Trust me man, i really wanted to be there, but after moving my car to storage, and dealing with penndot, i was basically rendered useless for 3mos…
got my license last week, and got my irs check today…
the 7 should be on the road hopefully mid to late next month…

If you need any help with anything let me know, i have a few misc pieces and ill be stripping the interior if you need anything?

do you happen to have the stock exhaust and fuel pump?

fuel pump is all i need and it will be running.

and i might snag a couple interior pieces, but the interior is pretty much mint so i wont need much. i really want to swap to a black interior.

i didnt get it running yet, i still need to order the fuel pump.

Good buy! Now you own 2 POS!!!

it’s an RX7 I couldn’t imagine it was driven much. I bet prop rod and hood hinges have about 200,000 on them

Most sports cars are 50/50 or VERY close too that weight distribution - IDK why that always got tagged with the RX-7.

Anyways, I had a first gen…loved it. bought it with 60K and put 30k on it or so. Great fun car to drive.

Um…well, i just swapped out the stock one for a walbro 255 a few months ago, ill search the garage, not sure if i threw it away or not…i had a t2 pump too, but it was cracked…

You can have free reign on the interior all i need are the seats and the dash…
Um, i dont have pictures but it has a custom enclosure for a 6disc cd changer, right behind the passenger seat…all im missing are the rear speaker covers…

Let me know man, and wagners up by the dyno has a few 7s in the lot, probably find everything you need there
i dont have the stock exhaust, i had to cut it off anyway…Does it not have one? or does it have something after market? cause if it has a 2.5" on it, ill buy it off you?

Im gonna be picking up a fidanza flywheel for mine this weekend, i can probably get the fuelpump outta of it for you… Let me know, he said hes got a t2 and an na, with all kinds of parts up for grabs…

the exhaust was cut a lil bit after the mufflers, the guy just had tips on it, but no longer has them on there. so i need something plus its rusted.

but once you find anything out about the fuel pump let me know.

ill have to hit up wagners too. wouldn’t mind picking up a T2 hood if they had one.

Cherry Bomb turbo 2’s… at this place by northpark and showcinemas north , Trader horn…20bucks a piece…

im going to need a whole new exhaust lol its completely rusted.

but after 2 years of sleeping the wankel fires right up once the fuel pump was installed.

[ame=“http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NC9BJPWlYN8”]YouTube - RX7 firstStartUp[/ame]

Mazduh !!

Timmay !!

Mazduh !!!

Timmay !!!

http://wiki365.info/wiki365/images/a/ae/Timmay.png

:bowrofl::bowrofl::bowrofl::bowrofl::bowrofl::bowrofl:

HOLY FUCKING SHIT THAT WAS A BADASS VIDEO OF A RX-7 STARTING UP AND THEN DOING NOTHING. THANKS SO MUCH FOR DOCUMENTING THIS AWESOME EVENT AND UPLOADING TO THE INTERNET AND SHARING IT WITH ALL OF US. IT WAS EXCEPTIONALLY RIVETING. AND AWESOME JOB SIGNING IT AS “Fatti Productions” IM SURE YOU’RE GOING TO BE THE NEXT MICHAEL FUCKING BAY BY THE LOOKS OF YOUR WORK. YOU ARE AN AWESOME ADDITION TO THE SITE!!!