Got my back done

should say:

“hairy, bloody, and shaven”

haha. you guys are assholes. I’m definately gonna start getting that shit waxed

get that on video lol

[quote=“Coldaccord,post:20,topic:27455"”]

haha. i’m not that hairy. what hair is there is relatively short

to be hoenst im kinda considering getting it waxed, but i dont know anywhere in the city (west siiide) nor what the price would be

[/quote]

dre, pm xwalkerx, his girl works at afinity salon on hertel and would prob hook you up with a mean back wax.

walker is soooo much hairer than you…

wrd, I pm’ed him. haha i cant believe im even considering it. but everyone who sees my tat says “your back is hairy” lol

:tup:

KELLY CLARKSON!!!

lmao

haha. someone knows erich

:tup:

looks good man. i remember you telling me about it at farhertys. its one thing i do actually remember from that night, lol.

:tup: looks great,nice work!

looks awesome. :tup:

Nice, where is he at? Mind if i ask what it cost ya? I am considering tat ideas and have no idea what one might run me, but that looks like the same basic shape & size of the one i have been thinking of.

he is on delaware by the new jims steakout and delta sonic. It ran about an hour and 45 minutes, and cost $150 (plus a $20 tip)

dam you have a really hairy back

The tops of the wings must have gotten a little sensitive after a while.

I got my back done about a year ago and the only part that really got to me was the bottom of my neck and just in the crook of the shoulder blades.

Mine is about double the length of yours but the same width. It’s got a lyric from a BLS song that I think fit me and what I do day in day out. A little Zakk Wylde color scheme/ shop colors.

nice. :tup:

i’m still not sure what to get for my 2nd…
my back is too hairy for anything that big :smiley:

so, do you have a t-shirt with the mirror image of it now too?
(as in, it stained a shirt)

[quote=“drvnkd,post:37,topic:27455"”]

nice. :tup:

i’m still not sure what to get for my 2nd…
my back is too hairy for anything that big :smiley:

so, do you have a t-shirt with the mirror image of it now too?
(as in, it stained a shirt)

[/quote]

No, he doesn’t wear shirts… for now he’s just gotta patch the big hole in the back of his sweater. :stuck_out_tongue:

Im not into tatoos but that looks badass.

here it is without all the shit on it so you can actually see it

although it looks really light, cause its peeling. i figure it should be all good in a week or so

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v727/Coldaccord/P4140001.jpg