got NAILED.. on the bike... wtf

actaully i must say there are some really awsome cops out there to… :cool:

im getting tires put on the bike @ kings so i was on my way and figured id ride one more wheelie before i get there… so light turned green rode it for say… 60 ft… put it down… turned into kings … got off the bike turned around and what do i see!! cop! HE HAD NO LIGHTS ON… so i had a feeling i wasn t going to get in much trouble… very nice cop… wish they all were as nice as he was!

he basically just let me go… but since im taking the bike to the beach on monday he told me he’s writing me a warning for my permit that expired last month so that [sat] i go get it renewed or get my license… due to out of state rules… he said if i got cought at oc md they would take my bike from me! so he gave me a warning to prevent this! hhaa… :doh: :cool:

basically awsome cop…

just to think of the ticket’s he could of given me!!

you may want to check permits i dotn think are good in other states

i should just go get my license… someone told me you gotta do a figure 8 in the size of a parking spot! no way i can do that!!

but yeah from my understanding permits aren t allowed out of state

yea the box is small and here is a pointer for you… dont take your bike. look for a 250 ninja or a small crusier. trust me

don’t you get your license at the end of a MSF course? you can use their bikes which are all small 250’s.

congrats on getting out of the tickets and good luck on the test

Maryland will honour your permit…as long as you are in compliance with the terms of the permit (i.e. you must be under the supervision of a licenced rider over 21, must wear helmet, no passenger unlesses licenced supervisor, etc.)

you don t need supervision… they hand you a permit and say go ride… becareful!!

but i needed to go get my broken drivers license replaced anyway so ill get a new permit tomarrow also… and if the let me take the test ill take it… but its susposed to rain…

the state cop at my work told me he won t pull any streetbikes over cuase 9 out of ten never pull over… [works in ut]… he also has a 954… rr. :slight_smile:

he figures he will let them get hurt and learn the hard way…

so i met to really awsome state cops in one day! very odd!! one night i was up at clearwater club…bar… and this lady cop that came to my house @ 3am saying they had a report of my mazda smashing mailboxes… giving me trouble bla bla… the realized i don t have time for childs play… left me alone!

month later i see her at the bar and she was all over me! lol something about state cops!!

:cool:

What gumball machine did you read that from?

Why not just get your M license like the rest of us? …or are you scared you cant pass a safty course :hs:

And keep your weight on the outside peg (e.g., when making a left, put weight on right peg).

fo sho

the course was easy i got a 0 out of 20 on it. 20 being the most you can miss

dude the figure eight isnt too hard but, the smaller the bike the better. The figure 8 box is larger than a parking space so dont worry about that, its just enough room that if u know what u are doing you should have about a foot on each side of the lines.

The best thing to do for the figure eight is ride to the very end of the box, then push the bike in, and lean towards the outside of the box like your still sitting straight up. Then ride it to the other end of the box and do it all over again in the opposite direction.

If u look online somewhere u might even be able to find the exact dimensions of the box, and then practice some so u know what ur getting into. Its not hard but i u might fuck i up w/o a practice run because it looks intimidating.

I’ll look and see if i can find the exact dimensions i forget what they are but it was more like 2 parkingspaces not just 1.

I WAS UP THERE TODAY… saw the space… it will be cake… :doh:

renewed my permit but im leaving for the beach tomarrow so when i get back ill get it…

never really cared to have my license…