Got offered a new job today

Had an interview and it went great. They offered me a job and all I have to do now is pass a criminal and backround check. If anyone knows me they know i graduated college a little while ago and have been searching like crazy for a while now. I am a little bit excited considering how long i have been looking, Pittsburgh sucks for entry level finance position that don’t involve sales.

congrats

so uhhhh
whats the position and for what company??

glad to here bics…hope the job goes well!!!

Congrats!! Hopefully I’ll be next to post up with the good news.

Thats great!!! i git a new job i started today ! good luck

Congrats and good luck on your new job!!

congrats

congrats on the new job :beer:

Congrats and good luck

Congrats. I’m in the same position you are/were. Recently graduated lookin’ for a Joby-Job. Everything open I find wants like 5+ years experience in the field. If there’s no entry-level positions how the fuck am I ever supposed to get that experience. :wink:

-TJ

3-5 years seems to be the magic number. But twenty or more years is just as bad as 0 years, because then you cost too much (at least in engineering). Apparently experience isn’t always good, go figure.

Way to go… Im waiting on my Security Clearance for my new job…

werd to your mutha!

its definitely hard to get a job, but once you are in… stay in!

The position is Dispersment Agent…dealing with mortgages, the company is National Realestate.

I feel your pain. I graduated on dec 03 and it took me a while to get a job. The only paces that would call me back were sales positions. So I took a Financial Advisor position and it ended up being all sales, job wasnt for me so I resigned in the beginning of aug 04. Been looking since and finally landed this one…since aug I put out about 100 or so resumes.