Got our first G8 today

stupercharged? yes, please.

Once they put a manual in it, I’d rock it for $31k.

as would I. especially since it’s not actually manufactured by a shit American company.

x2

x2…one year seems far off at this point.

The manual i believe will be a $900 option. id pay it

you and me both… theres an article in motor trend this month (the one with the challenger on the cover) about the G8 against the charger… then the next page has over at holden them puttin a LS7 in the holden version puttin down like 537 hp or something… DISCUSTING

sick. pretty much anything with an ls7 in it would give me a boner tho

:bsflag:

If i wasnt shopping for a house within the next couple years I would buy one…they are sweet…but I will settle for a used CTS for now.

Maybe a replacement for my GTP. Once the Acadia is paid off…

Hey, I write for an automotive Web site/blog. Do you think it’s possible I could get behind the wheel of it for a review to put on my site?

31k Sticker, but are they going to ask any markup? I have heard of some dealers asking for almost 40k.

I would consider coming to make a deal on it if it were Ignition orange, White Hot, or Stealth Blue…

I just can’t do red for some reason.

That video of the vxr8 posted…they are the same on the outside as the G8 and what not but they don’t come off of the holden line…anyway…it looks nice…just doesn’t seem that fast in the vid

Actually they do come from the same plant in Australia as every other Holden.

Same as the VXR 500 from that video came from the Monaro line.

Doesn’t seem fast eh? Seems plenty fast to me :slight_smile:

\\hahah\\

thats sad i bet you have your own reading rainbow magic pen to!

ugh, just another false sense of speed for an unfortunate few.

looks sweet. reminds me much of the GTO tho even tho it looks more G6-ish, which isnt bad since i really like the goat. I’d definately swing that car

whats it got in it? LS2? or the 5.3L?

LS2 is dead, replaced by the LS3…

The G8 GT sports a 6.0l L76 w/Displacement On Demand rated @ 361bhp and 385tq