Got our first G8 today

08 TBSS comes with the LS2

rode up there today and sat in it. fuckin nice car. fuckin beautiful inside i’d rock one if it came in a stick.

Nice ride Chad.

Keep us posted on how fast they sale.

x2

Hey Chad

" Whats the retail on one of those "

More than you can afford pal…pontiac.:smiley:

Looks like a slightly larger CTS-V with an uglier body, cheaper (only slightly) interior, and more reasonable price.

Anytime we can get a sweet RWD V8 with a manual trans, I’m all for it, but I’d probably spring for the used CTSV first.

haha 31k

You work for Harry, right?

does this car have a tax like the gto in the auto. the fuel tax cause of the fuel millage. :dunno:. i am loving the looks of the car looks like gm is steping up there game with the cts ctsv camaro and g8

yes. there is a gas guzzler tax

X2…GM aint fucking around…I wish I could afford a CTS-V…hell a 09 Camaro would be a nice addition as well. But I am a regular dude and can’t afford that many toys, so a reg CTS and my 99 WS.6 will be just fine.

i dont remember paying a gas guzzler tax.?.?

Gas Guzzler tax does not apply to Trucks/SUV’s…

There is a $2,100 gas guzzler tax listed on the window sticker of my GTO…

every time someone makes a stupid TF&TF reference on a message board, god kills 3 fetuses. Good job, assholes.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

and that means there are potentially 3 less men darkstar can try to have sex with in this world, and that pisses him off

Eh, the wheels look like they suck. But I may have to stop by today and take a look if I can find it. And Joe Regan can give me his card for the 5th time. Haha

haha. its in the showroom. can’t miss it

I have one of his cards sitting on my desk right now and a couple at home!

Stopped to look at the G8 today. They have it marked up $3000 over sticker. Oh, and no test rides, unless “you wanna sit down and talk numbers”.