Got some pallets for jacks party and when I wasn't paying attention...

Went out last night to my pallet hook up place and snagged like 10 pallets.Went and unloaded them and remembered I knew where some more were.Went and snagged them and when I was putting the 2nd one in the truck and noticing how heavy it was and thinking to myself how nice it will burn and not paying attention,I hit the back of my truck(stepside bed fiberglass) and took a chunk out of it!!!:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:.
It hit the edge of the bed where it meets the tailgate in the middle and a broke a small piece off.Not too big but my truck is very straight(always park way out) and cleans up perfect(only 30K on it).
My ? is-Can I just superglue the piece back in?It’s about 1/4"X 1".
D
P.S. Jack I got ya 17 pallets last night:meh:

that sucks…DONT superglue it. go grab some resin and check out 01audiS4’s how-to on how he fixed his cracked bumper. you wont need to be so extensive, but use resin and put the piece back in, then feather it and spray it.

Spray it?The piece still has all the paint on it and it’s really a small piece.I was just wondering if the superglue would work?I have the touch up paint that I would hit it with like an end of a needle it needed.
D

what you’re looking for is a half assed repair. So yes, superglue will fill that requirement.

ok then use something stronger than superglue, it MIGHT work, if your gonna do superglue get the really good hobbystore kind that shit is indestructable. try that, and then the touchup paint and buff it up, see how it looks

epoxy glue ftw

cool thanks.If it was like on the side,I would have it done professionally.But right by the tailgate like halfway down,I don’t think it would ever be noticed.Plus it’s only the size of a macaroni.hell if I touched up the edges of the exposed part now,prob. wouldn’t even notice.More noticable w/ the tailgate down tho.
D

epoxy that shit

loctite construction bond

I do have some some epoxy here.Maybe I’ll try that.
D