Got the 996 tuned..

See you do <3 the Supra.

I wanted something that was different, scary fast, and was rare.

Was this or a Viper.

You vs deadbeattz.

If you race him at 28psi and lose, put a sock in it and let me play with the boost controller:bowdown

he has 720whp with c16
i have 590whp with 93

he would catch up and speed walk past my ass

So maybe thats where big brother steps in:eek2:eek2:eek2:eek2:eek2

LOL, I haven’t street raced in years and don’t plan to. Just getting ancy to drive my fucking car! I’m calling the storage place tomorrow and getting my solution. If they don’t have it, I’m giving it to them.

i would love to know more about ur car.

as for me, 600whp+ for this summer is good. maybe this winter ill have a 427 built and add 5psi.

can we say 750+whp

I’d hope i wouldn’t lose with race, I’d be embarrased. My car is fast enough, I cant imagine anymore power. I havn’t even put race gas in it and its un streetable.

No you will crank it to 35PSI, 800WHP :ahh:ahh

I would, and the car would run just fine and not hurt anything.

Maybe I’ll let you get ahold of it this summer. :excited

You gotsda get some DR’s, broski.

no hes got a wing, it puts like 1 billion pounds of force on the rear wheels.

New dubs came today via Fedex. Might need to order DR’s if I keep hanging out with you. :ahh:ahh:ahh:ahh

Your car is dangerous on street tires unless it has pump gas in it. In that case, then it’s just slow on street tires:haha

I kid:hug

Seriously though, don’t even drive it on race gas and street tires. It’s downright dangerous. I got lucky a few times…

Are “DR’s” considered street tires.

Yea, you can end up dead, or severly hurt with 700whp on the street. GUIDERAIL FTW.

Get the BFG drag radials and don’t look back. I’d seriously make them your next purchase.

Yes, they are DOT approved street tires.

Your car will hook nice from a 2nd gear punch in warm weather on drag radials and 28psi.

rays car at 800whp on the 305-30-19s spun a bit into 4th… nuts

i didnt get DRs. th wear sucks and i do plan on putting like 4000 miles on it this season. hopefully anyways.

not only that but u cant drive the car if u get caught in the rain. ur fucked!

im gonna get the new tread BFGs for my car, from what ive been told, you can get ~10,000miles out of a set if you arent constantly melting the tires

You can get close to 4000 miles out of the BFGs, and way more out of the Nittos. I drove my car from WV to here on Nitto’s, with several hours in the rain…

Seriously dude, you’ve dropped enough to make power. Drop a little to make it as ‘safe’ as possible.