gotta raise the bsflag at this moment

BWHAHAHAHHAHAA…this is amazing…

Wow, if you guys can get him here on NYSpeed, we can’t just let it end on the forums - it has to stay played out until we can get this kid to a meet… and I can get it on FILM :tup:

Ummm… I see a chevy bowtie. That’s not an Escalade behind the M3.

Lmao, I’ll wait until this ordeal is over before making a public comment on his account. :lol:

I can’t see the bowtie all that well, but I could have told you that’s not an Escalade. I’ve had one tailgating me a few nights ago and those headlights look too yellow for any newer caddy.

I would actually show up to a meet to see this!!!

this kid makes the work day go great lol

dude so would I, it would be like the biggest meet ever…

dam dude my friend newman was showing me this. thats sick! u should sign up for the site he showed u. he told me u got naws that thing must run 10s in the quarter.

i think a couple more people should ride his sak till he signs up thinking hes god

update yeah thanks for the comment lol but maybe i do sing up for that site he told me about

----------------- Original Message -----------------
Date: Mar 23, 2006 12:02 PM

dam dude my friend newman was showing me this. thats sick! u should sign up for the site he showed u. he told me u got naws that thing must run 10s in the quarter.

Subject: WOAH!

Body:

yo dude-bro,

I heard you had a sweet car, and its actually true! That is a REALLY fucking sweet m3, is that the 5cyl? or the v10? Goddamn.

I don’t even know what else to say other than you should hook yourself up on nyspeed. Newman showed me this beast and let me tell you i’m droooooooooling. Its my dream to drive one of those, let alone OWN one! You’re living my dream man!

Come down to a meet, we’d all love to see it… and maybe you’d like to do some runs for cash? As long as you’re not running N20 or anything I think it’d be a good run for most of the cars on the site :slight_smile:

Thumbs up!

OMG that is some quality leg humping, it’s kind of sad actually.

bwahahahhaahhaha

the sad part to all of this…besides the obvious lying. Somebody legitly owns that M3 and somebody else is whoring it out. If i was that car, this would make me feel dirty.

hahahahaha :tup:

This kid is such a tool that I can’t even fake a leg hump.

i added him. I asked him is that was his BMW. He replied:

“hi Kristen, where u live by the way. haha haha no thats just hand drawing sketch that did it for mysefl lol, yeah i do have a BMW for real and i only drive that car when i am racing nothing else at all, and i am in love with that car tho”

hahahaha. this basically made my day.

Ugggghhhhh. Unfortunately the real owner of that car is no longer supporting his pictures of it on the BMW forum but I have many saved on my computer. I want this kid to join so I can start busting out pics that even he doesn’t have.

iam confused.

his “M3” will pull a premium at race wars