gotta raise the bsflag at this moment

he’s got two of the nitrous tanks…the big ones.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I almost kinda feel bad. hahaha!

lol thanks dude

----------------- Original Message -----------------
Date: Mar 23, 2006 2:27 PM

dOOD!!! you have bmw? OMG you should join nyspeed!!! you could totally beat anybodys car!!! how many nitrouses do you own?! that has to be super fast! i’ll give you 20 dollars if you take me racing!

I really wish this kid would sign up.

I’ll offer him 5000 to come race my jetta HAHAH
Because that car is only for racing.

unless he owns that gtx then he will spank u and make u look stupid. ok to many sak riders u will scare him off like deer in headlights

I’m sure the GP is the only thing he owns. Admittedly, not a bad looking car, but his e-pimping isn’t based on that.

that gtx edition looks nice in that blue so if that his thats cool. point is he trying to be something that he isnt.

1st which one is the gtx?
the v8 with 303
or the supercharged one with 240/260

2nd I really doubt he owns anything more than a bicycle
3rd if its the supercharged 6 it will be fun for my slob.

and to even think i would race anything in my jetta is just dumb.

HAHAHAHA, More then you can afford pal, BMW

SC 3800 V6

yeah, I think the GXP got the v8 :slight_smile: (speaking of which, I wonder how quick they are?.. I keep seeing assclowns in new impalla ss’s with the v8 crusing around tearing ish up)

HAHAHAHAHAH. You guys are absolutely horrible. I love it. Josh you have to video tape this fool at a meet.

dude relax i wasnt trying to rile ur feathers.
edit. i just read my post.Iam an asshole in a bad mood. standing around doing nothing for 6 hrs will do that

HAHAHAH what a douchebag
http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e300/Onefastmonkey/douche.jpg

What displacement is that new V8? I don’t think its very much.

thanks man yeah man is true what u see that car is real and beside i only use that car for racing nothig else at all cuz that car is fast as bullet belive it or nt and yeah just let me know where u guys hang out so i can come down there one day i am going to a race on friday and sat at albany is gonna be a wild one there will be at least 45 cars ready to race so me and my buddy are going down there he drives bmw too the he is the 2nd in my friend list here, wat kinda car u got? lol well i have N2O hooked up in that car lol so i dont think u want to race me cuz u know wat will happen once i push the N2O

----------------- Original Message -----------------
Date: Mar 23, 2006 12:36 PM

yo dude-bro,

I heard you had a sweet car, and its actually true! That is a REALLY fucking sweet m3, is that the 5cyl? or the v10? Goddamn.

I don’t even know what else to say other than you should hook yourself up on nyspeed. Newman showed me this beast and let me tell you i’m droooooooooling. Its my dream to drive one of those, let alone OWN one! You’re living my dream man!

Come down to a meet, we’d all love to see it… and maybe you’d like to do some runs for cash? As long as you’re not running N20 or anything I think it’d be a good run for most of the cars on the site :slight_smile:

Thumbs up!

5.3 liters. u do the math iam incompetent

not sure, but I believe you are correct… not real big. I was talking to my buddy though and he said it would give his 04 manual GT a run for it’s money… (he drove a few while working @ a chevy stealer)

edit: 5.3? not too shabby

HAHAHA find out where the meet is, I am sending my buddy that lives in Albany to get some pics of this assclown.

iu know what will happend when u push the button ahaHAHA it will explode? find out what his mods r lol