GPNY Pt II 1/25/09

Copied/pasted from the first post…

Final date is Sunday 1/25/09. GPNY opens at 9AM, so…

WE WILL BE MEETING AT THE EXTRA LOT ACROSS THE STREET FROM THE OLD HOOTER’S ENTRANCE AT CROSSGATES AT [SIZE=“6”]8 AM[/SIZE]

PM me for directions/clarification if you need it.

I will be PM’ing everyone on the list tomorrow to confirm and give you my phone number and ask for yours.

By request from Slobalt Chris,
here is the GPNY website

Also, for you young’uns out there (myself included :sad), kids under 18 need to have this bad boy signed to race.

Looks like me, “That guy” and Neo187H will be going.

I want to go real bad, but only if JClark and Tom are going. The shit talking will be endless.

cool!

New list (deleted the drop-outs and added the three above)

1. kramerbuccs24- Ryan (bringing two non-shift friends)
  2. chris88z24- Chris
  3. GermanPSI- Chris
  4. That guy- (not sure on name)
  5. d. gage- (not sure on name)
  6. Jammer- Jason
  7. OsoiNA6- Archie
  8. slwrthnu- Elliot
  9. Shady- Mackenzie (possibly in)
  10. Silent- Steve
  11. Jim P 2001- Jim
  12. Vovchandr- Vlad
  13. Cossey- …Cossey ;D
  14. cazwrz187- Chuck
  15. Hooked on 240- Jeff
  16. Neo187H- (not sure on name)
  17. dkid15- Bobby
  18. 82exp- Chris
  19. crazyz250flamer- Brian
  20. Boxersix- Adam (possibly in, depends on hangover status)

Total of 22 including the non-shift people I’m bringing.

Haven’t heard from Tom or Jesse yet.

pull me off the list. i’m skiing on saturday so i’m gonna be hurtin for sunday. sorry. i’ll go next time though.

gotchya

That’s the gayest shit I’ve ever heard. How can someone have OG status, and then bitch out on a RACING event. Especially because you will be sore from skiing the previous day?!

Take your skirt off.

I’m publically serving Hansen and Jesse. You have been called out. I have a had a white glove, I would slap both of them with it. Text messages have been sent.

It’s fine, he’ll be at the back of the pack in the next event’s staging…

wellllllll

i gotta ski from 9-3. valet 5-1am (give or take a cpl hours)

• thats 60 large in my pocket saved up. i’m in for next time.

yea, funny how AFTER the races people told me to not take the foot off the gas when you’re on the brakes.

reason why i was laggin in the turns.

Im out. Snowflake rally saturday night + party afterwards at my house + hangover in the morning + going to pick up a car at 3pm. FTL

lol @ gokart lag

booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :down

i know :frowning: i want to go badly. but its 90 bucks i dont have to spend…well i save 90.

We should have one mid march for tax return season, that way theres NO excuses why u cant fork out $$. Money isnt the problem this time. its my planning skillz that pwn me. i have sooooo much to do on the 24th, and just today relized it was the 22nd. boooo on my part. :frowning: sry kramer maybe you’ll have to try to beat my times fro last gpny :slight_smile:

i keel you :slight_smile:

you watch jeff dunham on 36 earlier?

:rofl

nah, not today, he is hilarious though

it was one with Bubba J/the pimp/old characters… instant classic

I suggest you give GPNY a call to find out if there are any conflicts. When Jesse, Lew, me, etc went a few weeks ago they were booked until noon. Just a suggestion so you guys aren’t standing around for 3 hours with your dicks in your hands…

I think theyed rather stand around for 3 hours hahahaha :open_mouth:

+1

BTW Jeff, i got that video on my PC. It’s ~750mb…where can I host that?