Gran Turismo 5 + Racing Wheel.

Anyone have gt5.

How do you like it?
how don’t you like it?

I have a whole little booth thingy to play with but it seems the pedals on my driving force pro logitech wheel dont work

anyone know if there is something you can do to make the pedals work?
If not i guess mines broken and time to upgrade to a logitech g25.

The drift mode is disgusting with a wheel, I just want my pedals to work so i can 100% enjoy the game.

• im stuck on my last race, s-10 - any suggestion for car to use?

here is a picture of a buddy using my set up- kinda wack - but definitely fun.

http://img210.imageshack.us/img210/102/img4277uk0.jpg

played it at importfest… drifting sucked so much… I guess there are no games with good drifting mode…

lol
check out the replays the other guys post up online

theyre fuckin crazy
i duno if they use like cheats but its pretty crazy

why did you even get that thing in the first place you should of just bought a logitech right away…does the shifter on your little booth go up and down?if so then lol

wheel came free with stand and seat. couldnt really go wrong.

kris: nah they dont use cheats, Ive noticed that the game is 70% better with the wheel,
the cornering , braking, and acceleration all changes in the positive way. once you get a hang of it , it makes you realize that usiong a controller & winning = pro.

When playing online certain people would always rinse me on certain corners, and with the wheel these corners are a joke compared to the ps3 controller.

did u grabb that on kijiji i saw one for sale i thought some guy made it u can buy these??

I have GT 5 and a Logitech G25… my rig is ghetto but I’m using an S13 seat… it’s pretty fun but I’ve only played the game once, no time for games…

i have played it a few times, drifting is fun if you dont use the wheel, the wheel i used was force feed back and it felt like i was gunna break it drifting.
i was also driving a stock car.
the racing is intense with the wheel tho lmao

i have yet to try that race driver: GRID game but the drifting in that looks gangster, and race modes.

^^^one of my friends has grid and he says that its pure bullshit, no clutch and the handbrake doesnt help so the only way is by using your brake and throttle whcih is much harder

^^^
thats how real drifting should be learned, without the ebrake and the clutch!

^^^i know im just saying for any game that has drifting is easier to use clutch/handbrake than heeltoing

heel toe isnt how people drift. Go back to the drift bible man!

heel toe is just to downshift to get in gear

drift bible for all your questions =DD

good vid i watched it couple months ago

I wouldn’t say that GRID is bullshit, if you play on keyboard drifting is pretty hard, you need a lot of practice… but other modes are awesome, the fact that you can hire a team mate, get sponsors and number of different cars make GRID the best race sim for now, if you have a wheel - it gets 2x better…

after 3 hours of playing i finally learned how drift… Although my favourite mode is still Le Mans 24, just love the track and racing in early morning…

if you want a fun drift game try d1 grand prix for ps2. its funn.

Yeah, if you play on keyboard drift is pretty stupid, very hard to keep the car drifting because there is no gradual streering and throttling. But if you practice a lot, you’ll learn it in no time… I played it today for 3 hours and i finally started to feel the car now (with my fingers moving like crazy) By the way, other modes are awesome, my favourite for now is Le Mans 24 - love the track and racing on early morning…

it sucks how u cant race together with your friends…

for the next nfs they should make it so then you can set up a party and cruise around

and maybe decide to go to bing’s meet in the game?

LOL…

For drifting check out the new game thats coming out GRID its nuts!!!