Grand am paint project

Hey the graphics are being done with a Alsa product called Cob Web the quick graphics drawing was to let the customer know what is going on in my head with them. Just a quicky gonna put some on the hood with a joker mural not batman either mor of a scull style. I Keep you all posted.

well thats good to hear, if your not trying to do it intentionally then I can stop being a dick to you, i’de rather anyways… being a dick is hard work ( :rofl )

who was it u went to lunch with ?

little update on this
Don’t buy cheap lambo door kits off ebay they are junk sloppy junk no fun making these work proper.

But wanted them in before we finish on the paint so in they go. Installations starting @ $800 depending on the kit. notice the extra support welded in the black bracket will also have extra support and be welded. Extra support added to the door and bolted to the door not welded in case the door ever needs to be removed. Will keep posting on this project.

Lambo doors are way too much work, especially for what you get at the end lol. GL with everything though man

your not kidding I hate them the customer wanted them he got em bought the junk set off ebay best we can do is install them right adding a ton of support so the problems are minimal in the future. Me I think the first good gust of wind he’s gonna bend the door metal. We put a bunch of steel in there and are not short stepping the job but I still see him screwing up his paint. We are even gonna add handles to make closing the door easier from the inside. Hey can’t tell nobody nothing sometimes.

someone really said hey ill pay you to do this… i woulda laughed at him and said call pimp my ride:rofl:rofl:rofl

the wing and the wheels already failed, I think the doors just went with the trend.

great work so far, good luck finishing it

Yea, the quality is cool

I just can’t belive someone wnats this done :rofl

Next to MclarenGP this is the ugliest car and I will laugh at it horribly when I see it drive by…

reminds me of the D-bag off broadway with a grand am/prix with a scoop and wing, its got strobes to i think :haha

Red and black?

yea the one down the street from tommy…

LOL the car used to be red with chrome wheels before it was painted the second time. Lexani’s it had a scoop and a different wing seems the car was bashed then thown back together quick and sprayed quick. The seals all had paint on them. I can’t wait to be done with this one.

Sounds exactly like this kid’s car I went to HS with…

Holy SH@T an update friday finally starting spraying

some more will update as it progresses www.strictlyattitude.com contact me for a quote on your projectif ya need custom paint done

Hey at least it’s only a grand-am.

looks good

thanks I can’t wait to finish this was supposed to get the car back in feb! I am also only painting it no body work on it so just wanna defend my rep there. But it will be hot when it’s done allot of black shifty flake on it. and ice pearl red metallic going in the graphics with alsa cob web like on the hood. It’s gonna be fun buring all that in clear.

Rattle cans, and four hours:

:rofl

nice work on the car

what the guy is doing with the car is REALLY stupid, but thats the clients problem, you def came a long way with your painting and airbrushing, looks awesome

hopefully the next car u will paint wont have to be riced out ;p

btw those pics are takin in my grandmas garage :smiley:

Those flames are really nice.

ZOMG I WANT SUICIDE LAMBO DOORS…ON MY HOUSE ZOMG