Grand am paint project

i do kinda like the flames

the flames are awesome. they actually look real. On a car flames are gay but i mean the flames themselves are wicked cool

if the ghost shit behind the flames were gone… and it wasnt a GA it wouldnt be 2 bad

poof they are gone lol

that looks a lot better

ugh

your paint skills rock but its horrible you have to show your skills on something like that

Could be worst could be a k car

not my cup of tea but it looks like you got some skill, good work.

Go read up on Chrysler and the K car in the 80’s. It had more of in impact in the automotive industry (Chrysler) then your grand am in its whole lifetime :slight_smile:

With that being said. K car reliant > grand am. Take that wing off. Kthx.

Like the flames tho. Great job. Maybe next time youll pick a good car :slight_smile:

Grand Am’s are shit. I worked on enough of those POS’s.

K cars kinda suck stock but they have potential like the 10 second Reliant on www.thedodgegarage.com

My dad had two Reliants and they were really terrible cars. Always something fucked up.

a freind of mine ricky did the body work to it not long ago

yeah there were some fast ass k cars and they did have potential with the turbo

yea thats what im sayin, skills look good but sucks it has to be for a customer doing this to his car LOL

the lambo doors, i just saw those today LOL , i really would be too embarrassed to drive that car around, and i dont ever drive anything nice in the first place…

but good work john keep us updated !

btw i posted pics of my bike next my bros bike last year when i signed up here, and john did the flames on my bros bike too, mad realistic looking !