--- GRAND THEFT AUTO IV --- Thread!!!

Hey guys. Just came back from BestBuy and watching the clock so I can leave work and waste the next 4 months of my life playing GTA IV.

From what I hear it got a 10 out of 10
Graphics are amazing
16player online co-op
Online gangs fighting other gangs.
list goes on
Im pumped
Anyone else?

BTW-I have Xbox360 and Guar4Life is my screen name if someone wants to multi

Are you serious right now?

merged

whats this GTA IV?

a few of us have been playing it for a bout 5 days. Its a good game but none of us has tried the multi yet.

i wanna finish it b4 multi i think

i agree although hearing about 16 players is kind of a let down, could you imagine the entire city with players? ugh!

LOL WTF REALLY?

Kevin, I feel that way too…

can u add custom songs i wonder?

Have you driven the RUF or the “Corquette”? They are both pretty fun… the corquette has so much torque it’s impossible to keep it straight… and the RUF has some high high speed.

I agree with Fuzzy in doing the minor things, as it really adds to the gameplay and the realism… sitting and watching TV, doing things with your friends in game, etc etc. Instead of powergaming through it… I recommend playing it out and enjoying it.

For example, you have to find the different shops etc before you can access them… they aren’t just thrown at you from the start.

Much respect, bumbaclot!

Fuuuuck they better not be sold out at 4PM. :cry:

i cant any good cars, i did see a GN in there tho.

i didnt jack it tho, was on my way to a date.

is spectacular.

was at gamestop at midnight for it. was like 5th in line.

PLAY THIS GAME NOW!:fail:

WTF

shitty attempt. warrants temp ban - 3 days

Missed the big thread two post down, huh?

or parody?

http://www.nyspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=49759

lol yeah, GN power everywhere… kevin remember in the chat a couple months ago when we were talking about GNs and aaron couldnt handle it anymore and left, that was hilarious

Pretty sure it was a really shitty parody attempt

hahah poor aaron.

hahahah i dont remember this

FGGTS