--- GRAND THEFT AUTO IV --- Thread!!!

You’re really trying to make me work this morning…

I know now that I’m friends with Roman (after taking him out to eat) I can use his cab service. Little Jacob and I played pool but I didn’t get shit. Did manage to get the “warm coffee” achievement for scoring with that chick who is obviously an undercover cop (based on her questions).

is it worth going to bestbuy and seeing if they have any left in stock?

SPOILERS:::

highlight for text

She is for sure. I also found out you need an 80% approval ratio with the peeps to get their “bonuses.” For example Little Jacob will sell you guns out of his car, Brucie has a helipad, and when you get to Packie ( about 35% through ) you can get carbombs.

STFU all of you, no spoilers in this thread please.

the wife just picked up my copy this morning… can’t wait to go home, bang some hookers and then kill them for a refund.

it’s like taxes, but wayyyy cooler

Amazing, totally worth not sleeping.

How far are you fuzzy

heck yea i was up wayyy to late playing last night

Just went to bestbuy and got it!

Word, everyone hurry the fuck up and play!

does it play like the past games? (hopefully)

can’t wait to jam on it

Any of the XBOX owners play on live yet?

ugh i love this game so much

but unlike adam i have a life and only like 10% in…unlike his 99% done :stuck_out_tongue: <3

no, try it for us, since you have nothing better to do during the day

i did with one of my friends, it took us a while to figure out how to do it. every time i would invite him we would randomly enter a public game. the controls take a while to get use to, i still cant fly a helicopter right

I’m at work! I was off for ONE DAY you asshole wop bastard!

Go sell a mexican a broken down school bus ya damn ginny

hahaha fucking mexicans

very similiar.

Think of it like GTA3, but polished to perfection with many of the additions of the prior games.

My only minor gripe is that cars still have no concept of anti-roll bars, and fast cars seem like they should have more power. But otherwise it’s brillant.

The first thing I did was watch TV in game. So funny.

There really needs to be a beer called pisswaser.