--- GRAND THEFT AUTO IV --- Thread!!!

They show you where one of the stores is really early.

Then when you get to the middle island a few more stores show up on the map.

I like how stuff doesn’t show up on the map until you use is, forcing you to actually cruise around and explore.

And :tup: to dumping the whole working out/eating well thing. Food, any food, gives you health. No more hours on the virtual stationary bike. If they would have continued down that path of super-realism you’d be spending time paying for your cell phone bill, filing your taxes etc.

Im waiting for them to include gasoline, so that if your in a police chase and you run out of gas your fucked.

and you need money to fill up or you have to rob the station.

^ Fuck that, I spend enough money on gas in real life. No need to watch virtual gas prices climb too.

i just went and pre-ordered it so im gettin it at midnight

:lol:

where the fuck is my PC version!

lol it’s gonna be a while.

rotfl

I know right? I just got san andreas going so Im playin some of that now.

I can’t wait to get this. I hope its not all sold out when I get off this stinking island :x:

I heard as soon as october this year and possibly this time next year :tdown:

lame shit… I don’t know why they don’t ever do a 3 way release with them.

BTW, if you’re playing San Andreas and get bored of it… do a google search for multitheft auto :headbang:

aaron baller clothes are on the center island towards the south.

This game fucking rules. I’m pimpin’ multiple suits, hottest RUF cars, banging loft in midtown… holla.

I wish I knew more about the “live or die” options… so far I’ve executed everyone.

Rob go on MSN if you see this!

Bumbaclot!

yeah go on msn

Also I wish I knew more about the bonuses you can get from having people at 100% friend approval ratio. :frowning:

ugh, guess I should pick this up. But that means I need to make time to play it.

Nick you should merge the GTA threads together for 1 ultimate GTA thread.

Trust me, I’ve been debating it. But some of them have their own specific questions.

Can you rename this one so that it encompasses social/gameplay discussion? :stuck_out_tongue:

now i cant wait to get farther into the game