Great accessory for people with compressors *pic*

Was at work on Friday doing some cabling and the handyman there
and I were talking about dust and canned-air, and he brings this thing
over and shows me. I asked him where he got it and how much.

I guess you can hookup an impact gun or any other air tools, and not
to mention it’s not as noisy. Great for garage or inside the house.

For the price, something I’d definately get once I get a compressor.

http://www.princessauto.com/prodimages/CAN/8031756.gif
9 GALLON CARRY AIR TANK - $39.99

• Part#: 8031756
  • Space saving upright design
  • Includes gauge
  • hose and tire chuck
  • 125 PSI max.
  • Weight: 22 lbs

www.princessauto.com

OMG, I want one, where did he say he got it? YOur post never mentoned it. :oops:

Princess Auto www.princessauto.com

I must have edited the page while you were viewing it.

Princess Auto www.princessauto.com

I must have edited the page while you were viewing it.[/quote]

Thank you thank you, may as well delete my post lol

fuck you dont even need a compressor for this just fill it up at a buddies house every time on the way to the track! Perfect way to put air in the tires or spray dust off the car. Compressed air always comes in handy.

throw different fittings on a propane tank

how long would that last?

It’s called an “Air Pig”. I got mine when I was Kart racing.

They don’t hold a ton of air…If you have a completely flat tire, it will fill it, but probably not two.

Perfect for racing if you need to top off the pressure, good for this a bunch of times. A flat tire will use it up quick.

I was just at Princess Auto.

They have the 9gal for $39 and a 11gal for $65.

yah but needless to say it looses pressure the more air you use

so i wouldnt recommend using like an impact gun with the thing.

i dont think it would support an impact gun, but it could do little things for a while. Like filling up tires

i dont think there would be enough psi to run an impact gun for more than a min

All OT bull shizzle deleted

-Big Elly

How do you go from Black Hampster to “Big Elly”

I have no idea.

I have no idea.[/quote]Stay on topic BITCH!!! :lol:

My online screen names –>Grifter–>Mr. Grifter–>BOMBex–>boMex–>Black Hamster–>Hamtaro–>El Hamtaro–>El–>Big Elly

That’s the whole deal back to like Grade 9-10. Grifter was just a nifty sounding tag to use when I was playing Quake or Blood multiplayer. The Mr. was added in honor of Resevoir Dogs. BOMBex was short form for BOMB expert and was just shortened by the computer to BOMBex. boMex came around when I started to get into cars because I’m the last person on earth who will ever buy aero and noone else would ever use a name like boMex :wink: The Hamster thing is just what happens when you spend too much time with your car. Happy now? :lol:

I have no idea.[/quote]Stay on topic BITCH!!! :lol:

My online screen names –>Grifter–>Mr. Grifter–>BOMBex–>boMex–>Black Hamster–>Hamtaro–>El Hamtaro–>El–>Big Elly

That’s the whole deal back to like Grade 9-10. Grifter was just a nifty sounding tag to use when I was playing Quake or Blood multiplayer. The Mr. was added in honor of Resevoir Dogs. BOMBex was short form for BOMB expert and was just shortened by the computer to BOMBex. boMex came around when I started to get into cars because I’m the last person on earth who will ever buy aero and noone else would ever use a name like boMex :wink: The Hamster thing is just what happens when you spend too much time with your car. Happy now? :lol:[/quote]

can we sticky this with the following title “The origin of BoMex” :lol:

Oh and on topic, looks like a good buy. Man I wish I had a compressor.

Andrew.

i run an impact gun off a tank that size dosnt last to long

for 140 bucks u can go to canadian tire and get a mastercraft 1/2 drive electric impact gun to use at the track…it does upto 200ft.lbs of torque and takes off anything i have ever tried to remove off a car…f.uck carrying those huge ass tanks to the track with you…

OMG! an AIR PIG! OMG!

who ever heard of such a thing!

you Toronto boys crack me up.

can somone find me a metric adjustable wrench?

Sure I’ll look in my…heeeey wait a second! LMAO :lol: