Great deal getting tires mounted/balanced

I see threads all the time asking about where the “deals” are so I figured I’d post this up.

I picked up an extra set of 17’s for my car for winter rims that came with tires and needed to have those removed and my 4 snows put on. The problem was 2 of my snows were already mounted on my summer rims because I wasn’t expecting to get winter rims this year.

One more problem… The key to the locking lugs on my summer rims wouldn’t fit inside the narrow holes in the winter rims, so I needed 4 new lug nuts.

So all together I needed 6 tires unmounted, 4 snows mounted, and 4 lug nuts. Plus disposal of 3 of the 4 tires on the winter rims because they weren’t worth keeping.

Went to Reids over in Elma on Seneca St, not far from the 400/transit rd interchange. Mike at Innovative used to send tire mounting business over to them before Innovative moved. I tossed the 6 rims/8 tires in the truck and dropped them off.

2 hours later picked them up mounted and balanced with sticky weights, not a scratch on any of the rims and the 4 chrome lug nuts for $40 cash.

:tup: to a great deal. The place was busy as hell and listening to the customers it was obvious most of them were repeat business which is always a good sign.

Reid’s always treated me good. :tup:

reid’s is amazing

quoted for truth

yeah by far, they are a good 15/20 minute drive from me and I will always go to them!

in fact I will be visiting them very soon!

:tup:

Thanks dude for posting this, now I know where to go to this spring for when the new rims need tires mounted.

:tup: always good to know.

Truth…