Greetings Everyone

Hey Guys

I guess first things first…I just recently got my Nissan 240sx from a private sale and I did a little bit of work on it, mainly the body. It still has a few dings here and there not really please with the body work but it will do for now.

I am new on this forum site and reason I joined is I really want to know more about my 240’s potential. My Nissan is a 1991 240sx SE, the engine on it is Twin Cam 2.4L…correct me if I am wrong the KA24DE just going on a limb here. I was told by a nissan enthusiast that my car does not come with LSD, I did my research on the part and just want to know is there a better price for them.

To close this note I actually want to meet a couple of 240 owners and really learn from them, mainly performance and abilities of this awesome car…I only had this car for about close to 3 months now and I ENJOY driving it around.

I’ve pushed my car to its max speed on HWY 400 once but that was it. Anyways hope some one could give me hand and it would be much appreciated.

PS: I live around Morningside and Sheppard just of HWY 401, does any one meet close to or any where around the area?

1 this is in the wrong section
2 all 91+ 240s came with lsd
3 all meeting info is stickied in the meet/event section
4 street racing is illegal(don’t you read the paper:))
5 welcome to the forum

peace

ur actually wrong tosh i have a 92 fastback and my buddy weaver92240 has a 92 coupe niether of them have a lsd WE have a Vlsd …hint the V…lsd

John that’s what he meant idiot. Everyone knows there’s a V.

ughhh, you are BOTH idiots lolll. Welcome to the forum. This will all be deleted shortly i presume. Repost it in the new members section :slight_smile:

haha sorry dude ur suposed to stick up for me dan and derek