Please tell me im right...

Ok, in oakville 2 days ago, this kid walks up to me , while im in my s14 and says, too bad its not a SE. I give him a “WTF” face, he replies: "yeah man, the se, sports edition. They come with lsd, yours doesnt. " I say, i believe your mistake, Its 5 lug, and canadian market, my car has lsd thanks. He claims that LE was just estetic upgrades only.

Some peoples kids.

phone nissan

jack the ass end up and spin the wheel … if the opposite reverses its an open diff it they spin the same you got lucky and its some sort of locking diff.

lift up the rear end and find out. some came with it some didn’t

well my 96 BONE stock 240sx LE had a vlsd so i cant see why urs wouldnt if i remeber correct 89-90 were the only ones (canada) which didnt come with it from factory

Yeah, it has lsd. I wasnt sure if they made le’s in canada without lsd
I know mine does

ALL canadian s14s come with lsds. we have snow here. only american usa models had the option for open and vlsd .

All canadian 240sx from 1991 up came with LSD!.. tell the kid to stop researching the USA side so damn much :slight_smile:

I wish some kid would day something retarded like that to me. I get the,“hey, is that a Skyline?” /people thinking it’s a Skyline thing. Maybe it’s the RB25 that throws them off, I dunno. It says Silvia on the back lol.

When I took mine to the drag strip for the first time. The guy announcing announced what kind of car I was racing but didnt say mine. Since I guess he was stumped. Then the next time around he called it a Skyline. Then the third time he got it right, I guess someone told him LOL

Creative thread Dylan, I’ll give you that haha

Lmfao was it at Cayuga, one of the anouncers there is a retard, every importa Civic to him lol

Rooooofl @ the thread.

You’re one crafty sum-bitch.

Yeah, the kid was a bit of a bozo. His 5 lug SE he says. hahaha I asked if it was a usa car, no its canadian. lol

v

+1

Yup at Cayuga lol

[COLOR=black][FONT=Verdana]You are mistaken base model 91’s came with open. I might even be bold enough to say all s13 base models came with open dif… But I am not bold enough, at least not enough to place such a hypothesis with the dignity of my name on the line. Oh no… that I am not… (shakes head)
[/FONT][/COLOR]
Ask mr. locked, he is living proof of a 91 peg leg.

Who cares what some random kid says on the street or even an internet forum. Enjoy your car lol. The most serious question I’ve received over and over again was “does it have an SR”… God it makes me face palm… on street and on track that’s the first thing anybody asks. Like wth lol. Stereotypical or lame questions will present themselves when you meet someone into car magazines or something like that and gets excited about your car in a weird way and doesn’t know how to show it so they make a stupid statement.

Yes i get asked at the car wash everytime lol ^ Facepalm x2

I got asked that once and I said I had an RB25. I was immediately offered a job at a shop, no lie. I still have the business card as proof.