grip is gay

he’s definitely hitting himself by the way haha

you do know that r-compounds are illegal in drift series right?

only street tires are allowed, why? i have no idea

makes it harder

marketing.

peace

shittt, avery… 10 pages of crap in under 24 hours.
mission accomplished.

<-------- thats the video that made avery make this thread
Thats a drift track,
those guys are gangster,
they get pussysnuffaluffagus
ESPECIALLY THE MIATA

i would rather grip

drifitng is alot harder in my opinion and ive never tried it.

if i went, ide spin out and fuck up al lthe time, then you gotta come home and hear it from shitheads on this club about how your a poser anyways.

when i bought a 240 it wasnt so i could be a mad tyte drifter, its cuz i loved the platform.

i knew about the 240 and wanted one about a year before i even knew what drifitng was.

I suck at drifting and I’m no good at the grip events either.

But I go to have fun and to learn to push my car to its limits. I didn’t build my car for anything.

I just slapped together the typical mods since I had nothign better to do. :dunno:

Minus whale see how the mods fare on a track and just enjoy the fuck out of it irregardless of what anyone says.

fail

thats USAIR, USA international raceway in the midwest.

http://www.usainternationalraceway.com/

the track was not built with drift in mind, drifters just turned it into a “drift track” like how ive said many times already.

the only drift track that i know of is in japan called drift world or watever

big parking lot with islands inbetween here and there.

who’s a famous grip racer?

its drift enough for me,
either way samson,
dont act like you dont dream or fiend for that.

yes i know my next comment is stupid,
but wouldnt it be awesome is canada had skidpads like skateparks…and every suburb had a local chapter… hahaha oh life would be so easy…

that track does look amazing tho

I need another S13, I’m definitely feeling the need to slide, and the G is too precious to endanger.

track is amazing and no i dont dream of it. i dream of horse thief mile cause its way more speed. but USAIR would be fukn sick too.

i want to make the trek down there in 08.

its near chicago, 10hrs away approx. not bad.

welcome to my world.
except your on a WHOLE NOTHA LEVEL now

I like drift more, I’m not pro, hell I’m not even really good. I just like to rip around and have fun. To the people who are worried about going drifting and spinning out. Why? Everyone spins out. I’ve seen guys who I consider twice the drifter I am spin out. Pros spin out. It is not an excuse to not go to the track. If it’s our first time on the track, yes it will be noticeable, Yes you will spin. But if you take your time and don’t fly into the first corner at 100km/h people aren’t going to make fun of you. Drive within your limits and stay on the track.

Grip would be a lot more fun if everyone have stripped out cages cars and we could run door to door. But that level of racing requires lots of skill and money.

a_ahmed

well said, G.

+1
if you guys think allesserfate, jesse, & those other guys dont spin out , obviously you wern’t at DMCC,
the truth is they maake up for it in other area’s so they get respect.

certain things just dont help , like keeping it in first the entire drift…

if you guys arent sure & need experience before you hit the course, go to the skidpads…

a great place to learn the basics is in the snow.

as long as you in a huge lot you can get most of your experience right there. gravel & snow is how I learned how to do most of my stuff,
before that I just thought I was drifting…

just go out ,balls to the walls ,and have fun…
as long as your being mature about it then no one will have much to say,

and for god sakes, take it out of first gear.

Drifting in a parking lot with snow is like masturbating.

It won’t make you better at sex.

Catch my drift?

honestly if someone knows where there is a big, secluded gravel/dirt parkit lot or “area” i would love to know about it.

snow parking lots are easy to find when the time is right but i’ve never come across a decent dirty area thats not too harsh on the suspension (ruts and shit and common i guess on the dirt)