Group Buy - Wheel Powder Coating - Moon Performance - INTRODUCTION SPECIAL

Oh so there HAS to be 10 people? This could take months :lol

Oppie - pm me dimensions of the pieces and if you want 1 color or multi-colors

LKSi - this is on a few forums so hopefully it fills up by the end of Feb

Code Blue - $225 to do frame/fork single color. Add $100 for any metallic or if you want to go multi-color. +$100 for metallic due to needing clear baked on top.

P.S. fork should be disassembled and free of seals/ect

Oppie - $150 for everything. Per your request. Clear on mani color on valve.

Sounds good! As close to the stock color I guess for the valve covers. I’m not good at picking color :retardclap
Not sure if I should wait to see if someone is taking a trip up there, or just mail it… Decisions, Decisions.

I’ll be takin a trip up once the GB is full to brng my wheels and whoever elses I can fit. i can def bring ur stuff or i’m sure someone else will.

Alright, sounds good man! Thanks!

Can I reserve a spot for my stuff in your car?? :excited

oppie - if ur in plz post once u send ur 50% deposit so i can mark you onh the list :slight_smile:

Done :thumbup

Added to list

is cossey doing the porsche wheels ? if so what color ?

I think you should stop probing for info on Cossey’s car. Jeeeeez. How about when posting in a group buy thread you show interest in buying something? If you want info. on Cossey’s car you should PM Cossey. Up to him if you know what he’s doing with what wheels.

:wtf mind your business jeeez

rough crown here, lol

Is there an end date for the group buy? I can’t seem to find it, but it’s probably right in front of my face.
Could take forever on here to get 15 people.

Justin is advertising the group buy and several different forums. I think they are trying to get people signed up by the end of the month, but Justin will have to confirm or deny that himself

Cool! Just wanted to get an appox time. No rush at all. Thanks.