Group Buy - Wheel Powder Coating - Moon Performance - INTRODUCTION SPECIAL

I wanted to get it full (10 minimum) for Feb. Might be sometime in March at thsi point but working diligently (sp?) to get it squared away in a timely manner. Thanks!

in for updates

Update? We’re waiting on 10 ppl before we can bring everything to Moon. Right now we’re at 3. By my count that means we’re 7 short.

anyone got wheels i can borrow? ive only got the one set i want powdercoated and i cant take my car off the road.

post your lug pattern/offset/ect and someone MIGHT bea ble to help you

5x112, maybe Nick has some extra wheels, heheh

Im in, if i have the funds at the right time, ill pm you in a couple days :slight_smile:

let me know

Word I got some bike parts I’d possibly like coated too lemme round them up to show you (justin) at some point to see what a price would be.

I got my turbo cover coated a week or so ago. Justin even ordered crinkle red for me to match my intake manifold and intercooler pipes.
the turbo was only used for a 100 or so miles but sat on some guys sti for about 6 months because the motor was pretty messed up (he bought the POS on ebay). FP checked it out, replaced thrust bearing and cleaned up one of the fins that had some weird little chip on it (for free, no joke). But I wanted it to look better b4 I installed it on my newly built motor, so I sent the compressor up to moon and hit the exhaust side myself with exhaust ceramic coat.
here’s the b4 and after…

http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk124/byroll01/100_0233.jpg

to

Looking good Byron!

Any chance on getting a price for these bike parts PC’ed flat black? 2 brake calipers, 2 crank arms, and a seat post. I can get pics of said parts if needed.

Will find out ofr you

How many people are in on the group buy so far? Just the 3 listed here?

My corvette rims are chrome(puke). Is it possible to powder coat those? If so, i’ll hop on the wagon.

Any updates?

Longest groupbuy EVAR!!! Supra wants to come out soon :slight_smile:
I have a buddy coming up there in a couple weeks. I can have him drop my stuff off if that’s better.