Grudge match races

i see a lot of people wanting to race other people…just thinking maybe we should all head to the track one day…and have a pittspeed grudgematch day…just a thought

that was proposed before. someone was suppose to rent the track. but like anything shit doesnt happen

grudge match for me (SS)
slowmaro
whitey

the track is rented for September… why don’t you sign up instead of saying it will never happen

it sounds like a great idea or meet to me…i am sure there are a few people here that would be willing to pay to run whoever and whatever they wanted

if there was a true date setup i would. but im not going to give money towards something that isnt concrete yet. and im not talking about the whole CINCI shit either

track days are somewhat expensive and would be somewhat difficult getting one setup with the people in the burgh, why can’t you run with the cinci people?

the last time i check you were only allowed to run if you went 12s or greater.

I’d go, only gotta somehow shave 3.6 seconds off of my time before then… :hsugh:

my tentative ship out date to go overseas is september…or i would sign up

i would like to see this documented please.

better get ready for the flashlight drags this weekend…it better be american and it better have slicks, lol

my car runs 16’s or I would sign up

would be :zzz: before I finished

who needs a track… double lane highways work just as well

i am in…the SS up and running yet

someone in a mustang told me that it had to be 12s. since supposly we are getting the fastest cars in the burgh to run them

nope, anyone can run

I just wanna run chad !!! win or lose itll bea good race

i got something for your ass…slicks no problem