GT-R 0-60 in 3.3 sec!

http://www.edmunds.com/insideline/do/Drives/FullTests/articleId=124017

Heck yes!

awesome article…

saw the GT-R finally in person at the autoshow…

the only time i had the same feeling of such awe was when the lambo murc was unveiled

makes me want the GT-R soooo badly

I wonder if the launch control voids the warranty.

oh my dear good,
this article made me cum
nissan got focussed with the new gt-r.

from what I saw from the latest Best Motoring, the Lambo Gallardo Superleggera was extremely close to track times with the GT-R…it actually ended up beating it on the battle portion along with cars such as the NSX-R and the 911 turbo’s…

stiff competition, but there’s more under the GT-R’s sleeves:D
Nissan have engineered such an amazing machine!!

wow great specs…

too bad its so damn heavy…they should shave off 1000lbs

Adam, thats going to be your job! Im sure you could find a way to slim that car down. You just need to get one!

wow thats lookin good

that car is crazy!! i would love to get one… i would donate blood, or do what i needed to for years to get the extra funds to own one!!

has anyone sat in one? my dad is putting a deposit on one on march 1st
he wants to know if he will be alright in it . 6 ft 240lbs, big ass shoulders…

so your gonna get one???!!!

shouldent he check the car out and drive it or at least sit in it before putting a deposit on it?

lol

The GT-R is huge. I remember when I first saw it I though it was the same proportions as the Bentley Continental GT. Its actually bigger! Then I saw it next to the R34…it makes it look like an R32!

I was riding in one over in Japan, plenty of room and headroom. Seats were comfy not constricting like Brides. Not sure if the NA one will have wider seat bolsters but it will be fine.

I heard from Nissan Corporate that they are all sold?!

sexy.

i still gotta say im not fond of the GT-R… i prefer to make power… not buy power… complete custom engines cranking out all diffrent numbers…

idk… i just hate these kids who get thier daddy’s Vette for the weekend and try to show off… i guess pretty soon ill hate these kids in daddys GT-R…