GT5 Time Trial Demo

Anyone check it out yet?

I’m quite impressed – few downsides though, mainly the fact that you can’t use the clutch with the G25 (but I think they wanted it to be “equal” for everyone in the competition).

Too bad the GT Academy isn’t open to North America :frowning:

very impressed with the time trial.
too bad my ranking is piss poor.

As soon as I get back home, DFP and PS3 it is. :slight_smile: Too bad I don’t have a G25, oh well.

Btw, its a free demo download right? The brown part of me is sincerely asking this question. The PS store should be like “take it…and GO, just TAKE IT, and GO!”

Yup, free. G25 is really worth the extra money, but the DFP will do!

Controllers FTL!

Just tried it for the first time, spent about 5 minutes on it and got my lap time with the normal 370z down to 1:59, im ranked 4000th in the world lol, I definately need more time.

I downloaded it. Its kinda gay that the physics are pretty much the same as GT5:P.

lol you can make another account set your country as uk/european or japan/asia than you can download their demos and play on their servers

thats why forza 3 is ftw

^KA-T’s are better than SR’s and LFS is better than GT5.

Let’s not go in that direction again with this GT5 thread. lol

It’s all on one server (all of the rankings are in one system) – and if you were to actually WIN they’d find out.

I hope you guys know you can change the driving physics…

Are you using a wheel?

have they really not changed the physics from gt5p? Sounds like a huge fail to me…

Post up records…

1:40.103 with controller tuned 350z

They have TOTALLY changed them. Maybe it’s not noticeable with a controller, but I’m using the G25 and they’re definitely different. GT5 is going to be awesome.

I haven’t had a chance to play much (swamped at work, holidays, packing for a trip) but I’ve managed a high 1:39 with the tuned car, and I think 1:50 something in the stock, using the Logitech G25.

Will have to keep working at it when I get back in the new year.

I will have to try it out sometime, I only got gt5p. I have a modded g25 but have not played grand turismo in months.

Tuned car : 1:46 manual transmission